Crashed a 1D story

Authors note: This is my first fan fiction so my apologies if its not the best. By the way this is a one direction fan fiction.

Intro: you could say I'm a average teen, I go to high school, have fun with friends during the summer. But when most girls wish they were related to, friends with, or dating a member of one direction. But I'm not average ...... Louis Tomlinson is my best friend.

Julia's pov: I was sitting in my apartment almost board out of my mind. Almost but I was so happy and exited about my soccer game that is the next day that I was starting to get hipper. I decided to get some of my energy out by going for a run. so I pulled on my champion brand tank top and capris. then my go run tennis shoes. I grabbed my iPod Nano with my head phones off of the charging dock and opened the door.

But of course with my luck it was raining but I still wanted to go for a run. So I grabbed my key and my phone and ran down stairs and out into the rain, to wherever my feet would take me.

I was about to start to speed up my run again listening to one directions what makes you beautiful but I heard the over powerfully awful sound of metal scraping against metal, I turned around to see a black Bentley crash into a silver ford focus. I stared in fear wide eyed at the Bentley and it spun out of control.... wait for it yup right at ME! so being the awesome clumsy ninja that I am I jumped out of the way and only got barely hit by the spinning car but my landing wasn't god I landed and twisted my ankle. I got up and their was some pain in my ankle but I ignored it as I saw the car was leaking gas onto the ground. I opened the door thinking that I needed to get this guy out of the car FAST. and for those of you who don't know what gas+spark means is FIRE! I ignored the slight smell of smoke form the car and I un-buckled him and used all of my strength to get the un-conscious driver out and away from the car. also barely in time because just then the car exploded into flames, knocking me and the driver to the ground.

Just then the ambulance came and the paramedic said:'' mam you cant come with us in here'' But I quickly lied and said'' I'm a friend of his'' then she let me sit in the ambulance their were they were trying to slow the steady flow of blood from the boys head. The ride was short and quick to the hospital and when we got their the doctors took him away to run tests on him to see if he was ok. I sat their waiting for 30min, but during those 30min I kept thinking I felt like I knew this guy that's all that went through my head.

then finally a nurse came and told me ''He's in room 225'' I thanked her and ran to his room still ignoring the growing pain in my ankle. I got there and walked in and quietly pulled up a chair and waited, 10 min later he started to move and he opened his eye's. he stared at me and said Guy: '' What happened?''

Me: '' You got in a car crash and your car started on fire and I pulled you out of your car before it exploded, but now your in region's hospital.

Guy: '' Why does my head hurt so much?''

Me'' I don't know but press the assistance button on your bed and a nurse will come''

He pressed the button and a minuet later a nurse came in and told us that his family is coming and that the doctor will be on his way. Then me and the guy got to know each other a little bit, we learned each others name and how old each other was. he learned that I'm sixteen and live in St. Paul. I learned that he is 20 years old and his name is Zayn. but he refused to tell me his last name but I don't know why I just put It to the back of my mind. I heard the door open but I just thought it was the doctor, but I was COMPLETLY wrong. then I hear a voice that I know to well behind me say ''Julia?''

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that was chapter one I hopped you liked it.

-Juliann