Chapter 78

You were still playing with Theo and got tired so you decided to go over to Niall and love on him. But when you got over their him, your dad, Bobby , Greg , and your brother was talking. You being shorter than all of them they didn't see you come up behind Niall. Niall said," She is so great with kids. It amazes me. I swear I picked the most astonishing girl to be mine." They all smiled at him. Your dad asks," So Niall I know it's a little bit early but are you going to ask to marry you? I know you was planning on it but sometime later in your relationship. Because I already count you as my son. It would be true if you married my daughter." Niall says," Actually I was going to go ahead and talk to you about that. I was planning on asking to marry me on our second anniversary. But that's up to you. If you say that's to early then I won't ask her then. I'll find another time to ask her." Your dad got a big smile on his face and said," Your second anniversary is fine with me." You walked over to the table and got something to drink. Theo says," Aunt y/n come on wanna play football with you." You laughed and started walking over their to him and said,"Why does have to be me? You have your dad and uncle plus your grandpa and my dad and brother but out all the people here you choose me to play with you."