1: It's Where We Met

"Lynndraaaaaaaa.... wake uppppp...." Stacey whispered, I groaned then covered my ears with my pillow "Go away..." I moaned, "ONE DIRECTION IS IN THE HOUSE!" she yelled and my eyes shot open "WHERE?!" I yelled back then she started laughing like crazy. I frowned and glanced at the clock, 5:12 AM "Why the heck did you wake me up on 5 o'clock?!" I said, pissed.

"Uhh... it's not 5 o'clock, it's 2 o'clock," she said, I facepalmed myself "Did you mess with the alarm clock again?" I asked, "Yes?" she says. Then I just remembered that we are going to California because my sister, Kayla has to continue her studies there.

I stood up and went in the bathroom, I stripped my clothes off and started my daily bath. After the shower, I changed into a flowy crop top, my hot red shorts and a pair of black boots.

Stacey and I has been friends since we were 7, we're different but besties.
She's crazy, fun, loud, corky and friendly.

And she says I'm mean at times, easily tempered, sarcastic and sometimes nice, well thats what she says.

I saw Stacey already wearing her clothes, "Come on, let's go!" she says as she locks her arm around mine. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Wanna go make pancakes?" I asked, she rolled her eyes this time "Well, duh!" she says before giggling.

We both ran down the stairs and straight to the kitchen to find two plates of chocolate chip pancakes infront of us, Stacey pouted "Why does Kayla has to ruin our bond time together!" she says as she sits down and stuffs the pancake in her mouth like a 6 year old not having any ice-cream before dinner.

Kayla appeared and smiled at both of us, "Hey.." she greeted us both. Stacey stuck her tongue out to her and I chuckled, "When did you wake up anyway?" Stace asked Kayla, suspiciously "Midnight," Kayla said, shrugging.

Stace glared at Kayla then at me, "I told you we should've stayed up last night!" she says, pointing a finger at me. Kayla laughs, "Whatever guys," she says, rolling her eyes.

"Get ready, we're living in 5 minutes!" Kayla yelled as she walks away. Gosh, she's annoying.

Me and Stacey got ready and we went into her car, Kayla nodded as she drives to the airport...

____________

When we were in the airport, Kayla wanted to go to the bathroom "Stace! Come with me to the toilet!" Kayla yelled at Stacey. And again, I was left alone. So I sat down on a bench, I was going to lay down but there were two guys sitting next to me.

So I took out iPhone to text my mom that we are at the airport, then the guy sitting next to me was peeking at my iPhone.

"Hey! Mind your own biz man!" I yelled at him. "Woah, sorry dude, your iPhone just looks like wow," he says cause like my iPhone cover was like DIY by Stacey.

And everyone knows Stacey likes glitter

Then Kayla and Stacey came back, WITH ICE CREAM IN THEIR HANDS. I MEAN LIKE WHERE'S MINE?!

"Where's my ice cream?!?" I practically yelled,"Umm well... I kinda ate it," Stacey said and I groaned.

We looked at the time to see that our plane was about to launch (lol) so we hurriedly went on it.

~Tims skips cause I'm like soooo lazy to type, and they're at the plane already~

I sighes cause there was only two seats and Kayla with Stacey sat together which meant that I will be sitting in front of them with some random stranger.

I decided to sit infront of Stacey which was closer to the window. I took a picture of outside of the window which had the wing of the plane.

It was PERFECT to be honest...

I posted it on Twitter: @LynndraXCX: Bye bishes!!! *photo of outside of the plane*

I shoved my iPhone in my pocket and opened my MacBook and placed it on the small table thing that everyone has.

Suddenly, a guy sat next to me "Hey! It's you again!" the guys said, I looked at who it was, it was the guy from the airport. Shizzzzzzzzz.....

"I'm Jeydon by the way," he says, I rolled my eyes "I'm Lynndra and can you please sit somewhere else?" I asked, coldly.

He frowns, "Well, umm.... my friend, Jordan, who was sitting next to me at the airport just now, he actually wants to sit infront so I can't..." he says and I scoffed.

He sat down and I returned my eyes at my MacBook, double-clicking the Skype icon and immeadiately, my mom had ask me to Skype her -_-"

I groaned and accepted, her face immeadiately appeared.

And the most embarrassing thing is that the Jeydon guy was in the screen too.

"OH MY GOSH! Is that your boyfriend?!" my mom yells like a maniac, I facepalmed myself "No mom, he's a stranger!" I said, practically yelling at her.

Jeydon looked at the laptop and smiled,"Hi." he said to my mom.
"Why hello there.." mom replied.
"He is kinda cute..." mom whisperd to me.

"Whatever mom. Oh yea, Kayla told me to tell you to bake some brownies..." I said, "Well of course, I've already got a text messege from her last night."

"Oh, great then." I said madly.

I glared at Kayla, "Sorry?" Kayla said, "Uhhh, ok mom i'll see you later then." i said madly.

"Oh but we just talked and.." "BYE MOM!!" I yelled and hung up.

Jeydon chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

_________________

After a couple hours, we finally stopped to our destenation.

I was soo mad and embarrased, "Lynndra, wear your seatbelt, we're about to land," Kayla said

"No." I said, "Wear your seatbelt.." she said impatiently.

"No!" I yelled "WEAR YOUR SEAT BELTS NOW!" she yelled, and everyone was looking at her.

Then we landed... Kayla ran to find mom

"Mom!" she exclaimes while hugging mom.

"Hello Mother.." I said.

"Hello Miss Alexis..." Stacey said.

Then we followed mom home.