His Soft Touch

Schae's POV

I love Jagger Anthony Chaos White! He is my rock. He is my everything. I just had a random thought. I just said he was my everything... Well... He is my fuckasouruse rex . I just like being random.

Friday and school us done for the week! Me and Chaos are having a camp out at the beach.

We walk to the store. I buy two L of pepsi and I bag of oriagnal lays chips. I have a feeling that this will be a good night. I have my phone and iPod charged , so we will have alot if music. I have different music on my iPod and my phone because I dont have enough room on my phine for all of the music that I love.

We go to the cave and drop all if our stuff off. We go for a walk .When we start walking, I feel Chaos's eyes on me.

Chaos's POV

I watch Schae as she walks . I think she notised because she started to blush. I look down at her free hands and reach for the one closest to mine. We lock fingers and I feel a charge thru my body from her touch . She looks at me and kisses me on the cheak. My face turns red and a heat surge goes thru my body. Her touch is to die for. I just want to have her all .

Grab her other hand and pull her close. She look up in to my eye. Her shocking bule eyes just are so beutiful. " I love you Chaos ." We lock lips and I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a good night .

******************************

Sorry this chapter is so short ... I have been hanging out with Skid Row's guitarist and at the orion music festival and back stage with metallica and it has been a crazy 5 days for me ...

Lots of love to Jeff George ! He is awsome ! He is giving me one of his guitars !

( Jeff George is the guitarist from skid row )

Peace out peoples :)