Prologue

Chapter 1 K.Y.S

"I was always afraid of death but now I'm more afraid of myself."

K.Y.S; An acronym for Kill Your Self.

     I slowly open my eyes it's like a ton of bricks. I can't open my left eye it sequences staying hardly open it feels swollen. I push my self up. I see her I see everything. The girl on the ground is the girl I have a crush on... No I love her. She has bright blue eyes and black hair and there's blood everywhere. She being punched and kick by students that range from the annoying losers and popular idiots. The girl is not move she might just be dead. I can't do anything I want to help her but I just stand and watch... and cry.
      Kids surround the girl, me, and the mob of kids beating up the girl. The kids are videoing the scene start chanting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" and "KYS!".
      I'm finally able to move and as soon as I do I run and hover over the girl, blocking the girl from all the punches and kicks. Suddenly I feel a hand pull me away from the girl. I'm thrown back to the wall the back of my head hits the metal walking bar. Another hand touches my shoulder than a fist pops in front of my face for a second. I can see the kid but it feels like a minute because I'm able to see every detail on his face there's a scratch on his left cheek probably from the girl. He has blonde hair and blue eyes that bame with anger like his going to kill me. Then everything is black.