First week

Monday finished with what felt like a crash-couse in everything. I'd forgotten so much over summer.

The most interesting part of my day was Cole. Riveting life I lead right?

Tuesday

Cole was in french again, we didn't talk.

I ate 1600 calories (mum's mac and cheese pushed up the figures a lot)

Finished my homework for wednesday.

Wednesday

Cole was in class. 

945 calories .

Handed in my homework.

Thursday

Passed Cole in the hallway while I was with Rachel. He Smiled.  I smiled back. Rachel noticed.

1400 calories.

Friday

French test, got it cross marked by our desk partners. Gave Cole a 19/20, I got the same. As he handed it back to me he pointed to Q5 "It's supposed to be an "e" here, other than that it was all correct" I smiled as a thanks and packed up for the end of the day. The school bell rung, as I got up and pushed in my chair I heard a "have a nice weekend" come from besides me. i looked a cole to find him looking up at me. It was the first time I'd given his face a proper look. Blue eyes surrounded by thick lashes, half-hidden by his black mop of hair. My heard rate sped up by 20bpm- human contact. "Thanks, you too" I smiled and scuttled away sheepishly.Once i was out the classroom, I exhaled. Then I realised what a moron I must have appeared to be by responding so weirdly. He thinks I'm weird. Whatever, so does everyone else.