1

I sighed, waking up violently to that nightmare I had just gone though. "Fuck..." I mumbled and got up, my boxers hanging love below my waist, showing my hip bones. I leaned up and ran a hand though my hair. "ALEC!" I head from downstairs. "YEAH?" My voice came out in a scratch. "SCHOOL! YOU HAVE 10 MINUETS TIL WE MUST LEAVE!" My mothers beautiful British accent shinning. You could say I looked like her. My hair was brown, curly, I had nice white teeth, and I hid wonderful cheekbones. We were like twins, except, she gave birth to me. "OKAY!" I yelled back. Groaning, I got up, walked over to my box of clothes, and grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a adidas shirt, my black vanes. I got dressed and put on my shoes, walking to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, and ruffed my hair. "Hot." I chuckled and walked out of the bathroom, running Back to my room, grabbing my bag, and running downstairs, just my luck. I slipped and fell backwards, slipping down the stairs on my ass. Just a way to start my day at my new home.

"Ow fuck!" I growled. "Alec, I will not tolerate the language." I nodded. "Sorry mum. Won't happen again." She smiled at me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off my as- sorry bum. I grabbed an apple off the table and ran to the car, my mom a few feet behind me. I jumped into the drivers seat. "Hell no! Get on your side!" My mom yelled at me. I groaned and sighed, getting on the other side.

My mom finally got in and started the car, her red Prius. I told her I wouldn't be driving this to school and she told me, good because I'm such a bad driver I might crash it and called me a bum. Got to love her. I sighed and felt her hand on my knee. "You ready?" She smiled and I smiled back, nodding. "Yeah let's go." I let out a soft groan. She pulls out of the drive way and goes down the street, stopping at the stop sign, looking and then driving off towards the school.

Every inch we got closer to the school, the more sick I got, but seeing as I was the "bad boy", I guess I couldn't be a pussy. I chuckled at my own thought and heard my mom call my name. "Alec Nathaniel black Anderson, pay attention to me." I chuckled and looked at her, her brown hair curly and her make up not to much, but just enough. "Yes mother dearest?" I joked and she looked at me really quick, sticking her tongue out at me. "Shut up. By the way, I'll be dropping off the car later at the shop, so either ride the bus or make friends and get a ride home." She said and I felt my hands tighten around my shirt. "Okay." I faked a smile. I hated new people. I hated being a new person, I hated being around new people. I just hated it. My anxiety made my heart beat to the sound of an Indian drum as we came to a holy I front of the school. "Fuck me..." I mumbled and got out, my mom getting out too. We walked to the main office, me standing behind my mom. "Hi, how may I help you?" The rude lady at the desk ask, she looked about 23, not to old. I put on my bad boy face and smirked towards her. She looked at me and her smile lighten up, she gave me a flirty smile, this all happening while my mom found her phone. "Oh my, I'm so sorry. I have to take this, I'll be back." The woman nodded her off and I walked up to the desk, putting one arm down to support me.

"Well hello there." She said, pulling her shirt down a little to show more cleavage, my stomach cringing at the sight, but I swallowed it down. I smirked at her, biting my lip and acting like I was interested. "Hey Mia Bella, my names Alec Anderson. I'll be starting today." I winked at her, my Italian accent seeking thought.She nodded and went though the names and found my schedule. She leaned forward and her boobs bounced. She handed me the stupid paper and came out from the desk. I smirked and acted I treated In her body, but I don't find sluts very hot. They don't turn me on. I like innocent, sweet, awkward. And this BITCH wasn't any of those. I sighed ad followed her into the room, or more like, my new class. "Hello Jenna, how may I help you?" The teacher looked at the woman's boobs. "Well sir, you have a new student." She purred.

I smiled and waved. "Hi I'm Alec." I saw the girls looking at me hungry, and horny. "Damn.." I whispered and bit my lip, waving at them, winking. "Well Alex-" "Alec." I interrupted. "Alec. You can sit next to Michelle." I nodded and walked over to where he was pointing. A girl with brown curly hair, Blue eyes, and red cheeks looked at me. Her freckles speckled on her face just right, and her pink plump lips make a 'o' shape. "Here?" I pointed to the seat next to her, looking at the teacher. He nodded and I looked back at the girl, she gave me a sad look. "Okay." I smiled and sat down, getting my note book out and my copy of 'Julius ceasar' out. "Hi..." I heard her mumbled. "Hi, Michelle?" I asked and she smiled, nodded. She seemed nervous, her skirt shaking, as her foot tapped.

Then, it came out.

"Your so cute."

Fuck me. Iv embarrassed myself I front of the best girl Iv ever seen. Her face heated up even more and she looked down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." Her face showed disappointment. Iv officially fucked up. "I'm sorry that's no-" she glaired at me. "Just stop talking, your making an ass of yourself even more." She likens back at her notes, writing everything the teacher wrote. I nodded, doing the same.

What a day already.

---------------bad--boy--bad--------------
New book!
Updating "ARROW" tomorrow
Night c: