Stay the Night

After I got Blue, I ran to my room and placed it on my bed, I looked out on my window, I saw the beautiful sunset... I was teary eyed at the moment, I picked up Blue (again) and holded it close to my chest, Blue shined over the sun, I watched the sunset for like, 3 minutes? I guess...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU GOT BLUE!?

Yeah! :D

Smash it.

W-what?

Smash it for your fucking excitement.

Screw you fucking asshole.

Whatever loser.

Fuck off.

I heard Billie's voice screaming, "Jimmy! Dinner time!" Once I heard that, I put down Blue on my bed and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Coming!" I yelled, I arrived in the kitchen and there was Billie and Mike, but where's Adrienne, Lily, Jakob and Joey? "Where's Adri--"

"Mom." Billie corrected me and winked at me.

"Ookay..." I scratched my head. "Where's Mom, Lily, Jakob and Joey?"

"There at the mall." Billie replied.

"Oh." I looked a little bit puzzled, "Tré and Jason?"

"Still out." Mike replied this time.

"Oh okay." I said, I frowned a bit as Billie handed my food, I could see he's noticing me.

"You okay kiddo?" Billie asked me.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm fine..." I sighed.

"What's wrong? You can tell me and Mike." Billie smiled. I hadn't replied to that, there was a pause, then I finally began to speak.

"It's just... Blue..." I said. "It's your first guitar, I have a guitars already."

'"It's okay," Billie said. "I have guitars too."

"Millions of them." Mike chuckled.

"T-thanks guys..." I hugged Billie and Mike joined in.

"AND WE GOT THE FUCKING SODA!!!" a voice boomed, I recognized that voice, it was Tré's, he walked in but Jason wasn't there.

"Hey, where's Jason?" Mike asked.

"He went home." Tré said, "Family stuff."

"Got the sodas?" Billie asked.

"Oh yeah." Tré chuckled a bit, he put down the plastic filled with soda cans and we each get one.

"Try this Jimmy." Tré handed me a can, I read the title, "Mug".

"Dude! Jimmy can't fucking try that!" Billie yelled.

"Um, it's okay." I chuckled. "I've drank Mug loads of times."

"Oh..." Billie looked embarrased, Mike and Tré started laughing. "Sorry..."

"It's alright." I smiled. Minutes later we we're in the studio playing Fuck Time, Tré was a bit drunk, Mike and Billie wasn't, but Mike drank more. And I... well, I didn't drink, but, I had Blue with me.

"Oh, drop your laundry and slam the door! I don't want your love, so give me more... I'm a beggar but I don't want a dime... Ahhhh..." Billie sang, he touched my shoulder to sing along, I don't usually sing to this song but I only listen to it, a-awkwardly...

"Oh baby, baby It's Fuck Time!" I sang along. "You know I really wanna make you mine! Oh baby, baby it's Fuck Time! There's nothing left to say, yeah!"