Chapter 1

"Colleen Evans..." The doctor said sadly, I stared at the doctor, gulping deeply, "What?" I asked, he sighed, "You have cancer and you only have 70 days to live..." He said.

"What?!" I said nervously, tears clogging my throat, tears fell down my numb cheeks, I couldnt feel them until they fell on my shirt.

"I'm sorry" he said, anger built up inside me, "No, you have a cure, you have a cure, I'm going to live!" I argued, building up fake confidence, fake trust, fake truths saying I am going to live.

He sighed, "You have a special cancer that gives you 100 days to live, in the last 30 days have you have any hair loss?" He asked, I gulped as I remembered a week ago, a lot of hair went off my head, so I am wearing beanie hats, I guess I know why.

"And... there is no cure?" I croaked, "No, the cancer cells have already gotten to your brain, now all they need is to fight inside." The doctor said, "Here's my number, call me if you need any advice about the cancer" he said.

I handed him my phone and he put in his number, I wrote his name "Doctor", I put my phone in my pocket, "Try to have the most of life in the next 70 days" he said sadly, I nodded, and tears slipped down my cheeks.

"Goodbye Colleen Evans, may God be with you" he said, I nodded, "Thank you doxtor, goodbye" I said and exited the room, I entered the elevator and went to the 1st story, I went to the parking lot.

I entered my car and started driving home, I got a call from Josh;

JOSH - Hey baby, how was the checkup.
ME- Aw-awful...
JOSH- What happened babe?
ME- Ihavecancer...
JOSH- What?!
ME- I-I... I have - I have can-cancer...
JOSH-Oh my- Colleen- I am so sorry...
ME- No- no need to- to be- to be sorry
ME- I- I only- I have only 70 days to live
JOSH- Ssh fraggle, Come home and we'll make the next 70 days the best we can.
ME- ok-oka-okay
JOSH- i love you so so much fraggle
ME-I love you- i love you- i love you so much Snoo-Snoopy
JOSH- now come home safely and we can watch a documentary.
ME- ok-oka-okay, lo-love you snoo-snoopy.

I hung up and continued driving until I got home, I parked the car and fixed my beanie hat before I entered the house, Josh waited patiently for me at the door, as my eyes met his I ran to him, tears falling of my cheeks.

"I'm going to die" I sobbed, my head in his shoudler, he hugged me close, "Shhh, fraggle, please dont cry" He said, "I'm sorr- I'm sorey for wetting your shirt" I apoligized, Josh grabbed my shoulders and stared in my eyes.

"Colleen, a wet shoulder doesnt give me a fuck, but you do, i love you so damn much and i feel honoured that your tears are touching my shoulders and not somebody elses" He said bluntly, happy tears filled my eyes, "I love you snoopy" i said.

"I love you too Colleen" he said and we kissed deeply, he gave me a blanket and we cuddled up on the sofa, watching a doctumentary.... i love my snoopy.