Operation: Vows

Prologue:

"Keep screaming. No one will hear you."

His hands found the girl's neck, and slowly began to crush her throat. His long fingers wrapped around that pale skin and he fought the urge to claw into it again. He laughed, a euphoric high spreading throughout his body. Lightning filled his veins - his skin buzzed and it was almost as if he could feel his bones shake. God, he'd missed this. Her incessant screaming became a rattling gasp for air, and he looked her straight in the eyes as he watched the last trickle of life drain from her limp body. He frowned, and let her now lifeless body drop to the floor with a thud. That was over much too quick for his liking. She and her pathetic husband both were huge disappointments. His eyes glazed over the woman's body, and then narrowed at the sickening twist in his stomach. He wanted to play so much more. He needed to play. He wanted to continue, but there was nothing left for his toys to give anymore. The other body lay strewn across the foyer, eyes open, but not seeing - mouth gaping, and he could almost hear the shout that had escaped that throat before the bullet passed through his skin. He had been forced to shoot him, for the fool had tried to escape. Yelling, praying for the police. Stupid. He shook his head tiredly.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Idiotic. Pathetic.

The others before were so much more entertaining than that. The others did as they were instructed.

They listened. They didn't run away. They played with him. He played with them.

He quickly took her head and delivered one sickening twist to the neck  -overkill, but necessary -  then proceeded to undress her, stopping when she was only in her bra and panties. Humming while he worked, a smile slowly spread across her face. He would have to do this again sometime.

Soon.

--

Be gentle. This is the first thing I've ever written like this, so in short - I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm kind of just winging it. 

I don't own shit. Naruto and the characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto (everyone say thank you because this wouldn't exist without him).

Hope you like it.