Caught in the Act

"Hey Natsu."

"Hmm?"

"Can I get behind you for a sec? I need that china."

Natsu was sitting on her couch, taking up all of the cushions. Above him was Lucy's much-needed china -- they were having Gray and Juvia over for dinner.

"Yeah, sure. Let me sit up -" words Natsu's words caught in his throat when Lucy climbed over top of him, giving him a clear view up her skirt.

And at her red lace panties.

"Thanks, Natsu! Let me get down - Kyaa!" Lucy slipped and fell on top of Natsu so that she was straddling him.

An awkward silence filled the room as the pair did nothing but stare at each other's lips.

"Luce."

"Hmm?-" the blonde was cut off but her partner's passionate kiss.

His lips worked in a gentle, yet rough way that drove Lucy crazy. They were now in a full blown make out session five minutes before they were meant to have company.

Lucy decided that it was her time to take the lead. Bringing her lips down, she tugged on his bottom lip, earning a ragged groan from the boy beneath her. Using this to her advantage, she inserted her tongue into his mouth, earning another moan.

They were so occupied with each other that no one noticed the knock on the door. Lucy moved her lips down to the crook of Natsu's neck and began to work her way up to his ear. The door creaked open, earning Natsu's attention.

"What the actual..." Gray's voice trailed off, thoroughly disturbed.

Natsu shot his frienemy an icy flare before flipping him off and going back to his... um... "work".