Home sick- Michael

Dedicated to: AshtonBabe96 aka My_Angel_Cas

"Babe, I want to come home." I hear my boyfriend whine through the phone. Michael was on tour that I couldn't come with.

"I know. You'll be okay baby. Have you felt sick at all?" I ask, knowing he doesn't feel well, when I'm not with him during some tours.

"Yeah. It goes away, but comes back, worse than the last." "I really want to come home!" I hear him sob, it broke my heart.

"Mikey. Calm down. Can I talk to Ashton for a sec?"

"Y-yeah." He sniffles.

I sit and wait my phone upon my ear, waiting for Ashton's, kangaroo of a voice, to speak through the speaker of the phone.

"Vannah? Mike said you wanted to talk to me." Ashton said worried.

"Yeah and why're worried? By the way I just need to ask you a question." I say.

"Concert right away. Ask away." He muttered, clearly not in the mood for fun and games.

"K, so I just wanted to ask if Mike threw up at all." I knew that if I asked Michael he'd start crying.

"Well. He did throw up the once on the plane, but that was on the plane. You mean since we've landed here?"

"Yes." I say tossing my shoe at me and Michael's, fat, orange cat, Pizza, because he was scratching at the couch. Don't blame me, Michael named him.

"Well then no, but he's been close to for the past couple of days. Hold on a sec,"

I laugh as I hear Ashton yelling at Calum and Luke to shut up.

"K well that's all I wanted to know. Can I speak to Mikey again, please?" I ask, hearing him cry in the background.

" Yeah. Mike c'mere, Sav wants to talk to you again."

"Kitten listen to me. You're gonna be alright. I know you want to come home, because you're feeling sick, but its okay. If you want to ever talk to me, just call, even if it's three am, I'll be happy to talk."

"Hmm-hm" he hummed as an okay.

" I love you Mikey."

"Love you to." He cried softly.

"You know what. Put me on Video chat, I want to see you." I say grabbing my laptop. The icon rang, and I answered. Michael and Ashton appeared, a few tears trickling down Mike's somewhat paler then normal face, Ash's arm around him.

"Hey Vannah." Mike said, his arms were gently laid across his belly.

"You feel sick right now?"

Michael nodded then groaned. Ashton rubbed the top of his back, trying to calm him before he actually was sick.

"Oh... God, my stomach hurts so much right now." Michael moaned.

"You want me to rub your stomach?" Ashton asked awkwardly. He nodded. Ash put his large hands under Michael's T-shirt rubbing his skin.

"Babe, remember if you want to talk, call me. I'll be happy to answer." I told him again. He nodded and let out a burp, followed by a more sick-sounding one. I knew that wasn't good.

"Calum! Calum!" I tried to get the black haired abomination called Calum's attention.

"Calum get you're ass over here!" Ashton shouted. The walrus runs in the room.

"Huh? What's going on?" He asked.

"Get something for Mike..." I said." Now!" Calum ran out of the room coming back in with a small trash bin.

"Hey what's g-" Luke was cut off by Michael gagging, the trash bin being put under his chin.

"Oh, nooo please." Michael cried out, my heart breaking. I wished I could be there so none of this would have happened. I know Mike will only throw up once, but its like watching him get sick for the rest of his life.

"Babe you're okay. Come on you'll feel better." I say just as it freezes.

" Fuck." I hear Michael say from the other end, then I hear him throwing up. The screen unfreezes and that's when Michael's crying.

"I w-want to go home!" He whined.

"Kitten its okay. Now you have a concert to perform at. Rock out Mikey." I say smiling trying to get him in the mood.

"You're so cute when you try to do that." Michael said, wiping the tears from his eyes and cheeks.

"Bye. Talk to you later Mikey."

"Bye babe. Bye Pizza." Michael said to our cat who just walked passed purring his ears off.

Hope you liked it! I found it somewhat stupid bit oh well ur welcome sav.

★★LukesRlyHotTho_96★★