Strongest Team Yeah Right

Sorry, I'm just really hooked on Kuroko No Basuke.

Now on to the story

Erza's POV:

When the hooded figures came up on stage with master I tried to sense their magic but they had none so when he began to say that they're really strong I heard Natsu be an idiot again and say " IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY STRONG THEN FIGHT ME!!!!!!!"

The green haired one said "Do you really want to die that badly Pinky?"

"MY HAIR IS SALMON!!!!!!!" I really want to kill Natsu right now. 

"Natsu shut up. May I ask what your names are?" 

Again the one with green hair answered. "Sure I'm Lubbock, the black haired girl is Akame, blondie is Leone, white haired one is Nagenda, purple haired girl is Sheele, pink haired one is Mine, brown haired one is Tatsumi and black haired boy is Bulat(a/n please tell me if I get any of their names wrong). What's your name?" 

I still don't get how they are strong. They don't have any magic as far as I can sense. "My name is Erza Scarlet. The one who wanted to fight you is Natsu Dragneel. The one without the shirt on is Gray and the one who is standing beside Natsu who is blonde is Lucy Heartfillia." 

"Um, Makarov can we get off the stage now?" Shelle asked in a timid voice. 

"Of course of course." 

"Thanks, Master." Akame replied in a monotonous voice. ( a/n Lubbock is not a perv in this and he doesn't have a crush on Nagenda.😊)