the story of the monster of the woods

TELLING WHOS IN THE STORY     

My name is Violet and my best friend is Makayla. One day we went in too the woods and we was going to camp out there and we had are boyfriends come camp with us. Makayla boyfriends name was tre he had a six pack. My boyfriends name was John he had a six pack too. tre and John were best friends like how me and makayla were.  My perents were gone for the summer and i told them that me, makayla ,john , tre, and a coppel of other friends there names were jesica and joshfe her boyfriend and automn she didnt have a boyfriend.

                                              TELLING THE STORY

 i woke up at 6:00 in the moring and started packing for the cabion in the woods around 8:00 makayla called me and said she was coming over till the boys came. whiele makayla was over we were talking about are boyfriends.Then we made berfeast then i went up staris to get dress while makayla was still eating like a slow poke.Afeter i got dress then jessica came over and then this girl autom came over who was makayla's friend i dont really hang with her so she asked if she could come i said yes but she didnt have a boyfriend i didnt like her that much but makayla beddged me to take her. so i wasnt happy about it but i said yes. As soon as i said yes are boyfriends came. Witch was mine ,jessica's ,and makayla's. we all got in the car and started heading out. I fell asleep in the car on the way to the cabion.When I woke up it was around 5:00.We left around 3:00 in the afternoon. i went in the cabion and went back to bed. then as soon as i got in my room makayla braged in with her boy friend and she said she was preanet. i said what the fuck. im gone for like a hour sleeping and u alrady did it wow what the fuck is rong with u. ur a bitch i said then this guy came brageing in and killed all are boy friends with is ax. all of us girls started running we ran to the truck and tried to get it to start but it didnt then when we saw him ruuning towrd us. i said could this be a better time or what we all got ou and started to run i told the girls pull out there phoens and see if they get singal. none of us got singal. we all said omg thanks god u are gonna let him kill us thank u so much god god dam u . we finally got to a polices station but everone was dead next thing we know the guy was behind us. the guy got automn and raped her and then killed her. me makayla   and jessica got a ride home from the rode we saw on the street. we were coverd wit blood when we got home makayla wasnt my friend any more because she blamed everthing on me so i said fuck u so  bye bitch and she left. and the next day we made up.

well thats the end of that hope u like it.plzz rate