Chapter 4

After max's death, nobody really wanted to go to the control room to look for supplies. FAM said he knew the aliens were always away from the control room from 5-6 pm, so that would be the best time to go.
Harry said that we should go in a group, so we got Kerstetter to stop making out with the wall and we were on our way. After five minutes of walking, we heard 2 aliens talking just behind the corner. From what we could hear, their names were kilos and shitnugget. Quinn was a dumbass and said"I will avenge you max!" And he was shot with the dildo gun. Everyone started running, and after not even 5 minutes of running , harry said "can I take a break for a bit?" "NO!" Kerstetter, FAM, and I said. Kerstetter said "get off your ass unless you want to get shot with a dildo gun."
After quinn and Max's death, we found Kerstetter crying in a corner. We all laughed at him and called him a fucktard. A fight broke out, and FAM punched Kerstetter in the face. Kerstetter got back down, and he started crying again.(but this time is was about happy)
Once we finally reached the control room, we realized it was 6:01 and the aliens would be coming back any minute. At that moment, kilos and shitnugget walked in, and we realized we were fucked.