Yam and Anderson

Yam is short for Yamilet,and Anderson is well... just Anderson. Yam was in love with Anderson ever since third grade. I dont know why she loves him, to me he is just stupid, crazy, and wacky. Hes ugly to me but this not about me this is about Yam. Yam is one of my best friends. She laughs a lot. Me and her have a lot in common. Alright your bored of me talking arent u anyway on with the story. 

Hey Anderson do you want to play tag? Yam asked. First u have to catch me. Anderson said while getting up to run. Yam was happy that Anderson was going to play tag with her. As like other people she flirts with him by picking on him and hurting him. They never asked each other out. All most werid. How i know she told me this secrate. Finally  he asked her out. When he did she got to excited and kissed him on the cheak. He started blushing a little. Wow that was great he thought. I think this going to be a day he told Yam.(this when there in highschool)

They went to a fancy restant. It was so imbaresing that yam forgot her perse at her house. He laugh a little. When they were done Anderson said, best night of my life. Yeah lets go to my place to do something,Yam said.What anderson was thinking about something that really wasnt going to happen. Probly watch a movie that u like. Yam said in a cute low voice.

So they went Yamilets house while parking in the drive way Yam notice a rabbit hoping by in the grass. She took a pic of it and send to edmodo to show her old friends. Anderson thought that Yamilets birthday is ,coming up. Maybe he will buy Yam a pet for her birthday. 

Yams house is really big and nice. Anderson picked a scary movie that Yam was a little scared of. They put there hands around each other and watch movie. Yam was  a little tired before the movie started. In the middle of the movie Yam fell a sleep. Anderson kissed her cheak she was to tired to notice. Then when the movie was done Anderson fall a sleep too in yams house!

Anderson woke up and Yam was in the kichen making breakfast for Anderson, She was cooking Andersons favorite pancakes. They both ate together. Anderson did you like the pancakes i made for you? Yes! said Anderson.Yam smiled when Anderson said yes. They finish eating there breakfast. Yam knew that she had a good start.

This afternoon yam was in her room reading a book when Anderson rang the door bell. When Yam open the door with a book in her hand...  Anderson said will you go with me to go to my uncles wedding please. OK, said,Yam. Even when she was sick. ( sorry forgot to tell you that yams sick)

 On the road

Yam was so sick she past in the car. Anderson was to focus on the road to notice. 20 mins later. Anderson looked in the mirror and saw Yams face red as a tomatoe. Sundenly, BAM, the car  went off the road and the next thing Anderson know he was at the a brige so close to there doom.

TO BE CONTINUD......