PART 6

(Brett's POV)

When I got liam home he was still asleep I laid he gently on his bed and watched him he looked so peaceful and cute but I was afraid he got the bite and today is full moon plus liam is IED his anger will get the best of him I just watched him sleep until the moon came up.
When the moon came up liam began to stir in his sleep then he started sweating he shot up from his bed and looked at me I swear he looked to be in so much of pain because he was in pain and a lot of pain he let out a noise of pain he started taking out his clothes because he was feeling hot and I know how hot he must be feeling then he looked at me again and asked what's happening to me then his eyes glowed yellow and he jumped on me I dodged him attack and also shifted to my wolf form liam took this as a threat and growled at me when he attacked again I caught his wrists pushed him onto the bed and held his arms above his head I don't how I managed to do that but I was happy I did it because when I looked into Liam's eyes my wolf screamed MATE!!!! but liam was looking at me with dangerous eyes and he was struggling to get out of my grip without thinking I kissed liam and felt sparks to tell u the truth it was better than any kiss I ever had when I pulled away and looked at liam he was back to normal and had a faint blush on his cheek's I thought it was cute then I noticed the position we were I smirked when liam released it he blushed a darker shade of red.
Liam r u alright I asked yes but my body is sore he replied I told him about werewolves and how he was one I also told him he was my mate my other half and how I always had a crush on him to my surprise he told me he also had a crush on me liam rubbed his eyes and yawned when he did that I told him to sleep and I will be right here when he work up so that's what he did I laid beside him with my arms tightly around his waist and him cuddling into my chest before I let sleep consume me I thought to myself I found my mate and anchor there's nothing more I can ask for and that's when I let sleep take me into darkness with my mate tucked safely into my arms...

(Liam's POV)

I only remember me feeling like my body was on fire then I shot up from my bed wait when did I come home I saw Brett looking at me then I started taking my clothes off because I was feeling hot I looked at Brett and asked what's happening to me then every thing went black when I got my site back I saw met with Brett kissing me when he pulled back I was blushing then he asked me if I was ok I told him yea just a little sore when I saw the position we were in I blushed even more I must be looking like a tomato something inside me was screaming MATE!!!! when he got of me he told me what werewolves were and that I am one he even admitted he had a crush on me which in return I also told him I had a crush on him then I felt tired and yawned he saw how tired I was and told me to sleep which I did he had his arms tightly around my waist and I was cuddling against his chest before I let darkness consume I thought to myself I finally have my Brett and he also my mate there's nothing more I can ask for....