Chapter 2

The teacher sat behind her own desk at the center front of the room.

"Just this once I'm letting you off, but it better not happen again." The teacher asserted in a calm and solemn tone, which the girl responded with a subtle shake of her head. "Everyone, this is Lilith."

Sniggers and laughs engulfed the room. One boy shared eye contact with another and mimicked sucking a cock to propose the idea of Lilith being a porn star name. The others around who had caught a glimpse of his mocking joke, increased the volume of riotous laughter which angered Lilith. Her introverted demeanor had quickly transformed into hatred and rage, and her pale face had contorted into a crimson red. Consuming anger; her nostrils were flaring, hands forming into fists and her eyes flashing before closing into tight slits. She crouched down, all tense and stiff, then released her hands into open palms and put them over her head pressing her face against her knees. Lilith let out an inhuman scream, a wail of horror, a keen which would chill you to the marrow. Drowning everyone's voice, piercing their ears from her sonorous scream.

She stopped and the room fell silent. Some ears were still ringing, looping a monotonous reverberation that seemed to be stabbing their skulls like sharp pins. Then a noise broke the silence. The same boy which had made the inappropriate joke started choking. A pure scarlet blemished his entire face. His hands were the same shade and had wrapped round his scrawny neck. Like a screaming demon, he had crazed eyes and his mouth was wide open; stretching wider and wider as if it was going to rip. Each second his python like grip was getting tighter and tighter, making his sputters more frequent but less audible as they became full of breaths instead of any actual voice. The intense moment was so graphic and unreal it seemed like it had stopped time, as if every second was overwhelmed by the horrific state of the boy, making it continuous.

Eventually his drumming heartbeat gradually came to a halt. His hands, slowly unbinding, releasing themselves around his neck before leaving his head to collapse onto the desk with a loud thud.

Everyone was left stunned and speechless.