The Next Day

Fitz's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful wife to be and kissed her forehead. I got out of bed and took a shower right away. I was suprised Jemma wasn't awake yet, she is usually up before me. I wonder what she wants to do for our wedding, she always talked about having a large event with all of our family and friends, I liked the idea of that. I wanted to do everything right.

  I got dressed, prepared to go to breakfast with Jemma whenever she wakes up. The covers had made their way to her waist and I assumed she would be embarrassed to wake up exposed so I pulled the covers back up to her shoulders and left the bedroom door open.

Daisy's POV
Why wasn't Jemma texting me back? I was in Paris and wanted to know if she wanted to say hi before I left so I texted Fitz.
Hey, is Jemma with you?
Yeah, why?
  Oh, just checking. Thanks for letting me know.
No problem.

  I tracked where his texts were coming from and arrived at Hotel Le Amour. How romantic. I arrived at the Presidential Sweet on the top floor, the door was unlocked, so I opened it.

  I didn't see any activity in the living room, kitchen, or dining room. I saw an open bedroom door so I peeked in. I cursed under my breath. I now have seen a nude Jemma Simmons. Oh god.

  I quickly left and called May for transport. I'm gonna pretend none of that ever happend.

Simmons POV

I woke up cold because I was not clothed. Well, I wonder where my fiancé is. I got dressed swiftly and went to leave the hotel when I saw a note on the door saying
I'm going to grab some food for us, be back around 9. Love you -Leo

  I checked my phone and saw 12 missed texts from Daisy,
Good morning!
Hey, I'm in town today, wanna grab breakfast?
Hello!?
Are you dead?
IM GETTING WORRIED
IM GONNA CALL UR FIANCÉ
WHAT THE HELL WHY ARENT U ANSWERING
OMG MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD
THATS IT IM CALLING FITZ
HE DIDNT ANSWER ARE U BOTH DEAD
IM TRACKING YOUR PHONE IM CHECKING ON YOU
Hello from the other side, I must have called a thousand times, to tell u I'm sorry, for breaking your heart, it don't matter, it clearly, dosent tear u apart, anymoree SEE EVEN ADELE GETS IT

Wow. I scared her.
So sorry I was sleeping 💤💤💤
  You scared me! I thought u were      dead! Is Fitz okay?
Idk, he left to get food, I'm gonna call him.

"Hey Leo!" "Hey baby, I'm on my way to the hotel now!" "Okay see you soon. Love you!" "Love you too, bye" "bye"

Yea, he's fine!
    Okay good.
Miss ya, I'll see you next time.
  Okay sounds good. Gtg, bye.
   Bye.