Chapter 3

Karen texted back...

-Oh Emily. You know what. The best thing you can do about is tell her how you feel. And see what she says about it.

But I really didn't want to tell Stacy that I'm jealous of her friend Anna. Because Stacy really cares about her friend and I can't just tell her that I'm jealous just like that. But I decided to say Karen that I'm gonna do it thought.

-Alright Karen. Thanks for your advice. And I hope that Stacy is gonna react well about it.

I went to the chat between me and Stacy. I began to write...

-Stacy, I wanted to tell you something. But I don't want you to react bad about it. Listen, I love you so much and I really care about you. But, you know what I feel, I feel that I'm your friend but in the background. And I don't know if you understand me well but I don't feel that you do care about our friendship at all. The things that you do are not like a really good friend. First of all you always take to much time to answer and you wouldn't be answering so fast if it wasn't for something like this and what I actually wanted to tell you is that. I'm a little jealous of your friend Anna. Sorry but I don't want to hurt you or anything. I'm just a little jealous of her.

I waited like 5 minutes then I saw her typing. I was really nervous about how she's gonna react.

-Hey Emily. But why are you jealous. You and Anna are both my friends. You and Anna know everything about me. And you know that I talk to everyone. Sometimes I even prefer to ask you something before  I ask Anna or a prefer to tell you first, then tell Anna. But I don't understand why your jealous.

When I rode her message, my heart began to beat faster than ever. I was really nervous.

-I'm jealous because you tell me about her but I don't know if she knows me. And that's why I feel that I'm in your background. I don't know if you understand what I mean about I feel that I'm in your background. But you always tell me of her and you tell me that you love her soooooooooooooooooo much. By the way, with that much O's.

I relieved myself again when I said that. She rode it immediately.

-Emily, but you're not in my background. And you know what I think, I think you and Anna are both jealous of each other.

When I rode that. I felt really confused so I decided to ask her why.

She said;

-You know why. Because one day Anna was at my house. She slept at my house and she was sleeping next to me while I was texting you on the phone and she said:'Oh, you talk with her and I'm here like an idiot'.

I was a little bit confused about that answer because that seemed a little bit weird.

-Oh okay. But one question. Does Anna know me?? If she doesn't then just say no. Please. Don't lie to me.

I was really nervous about her answer. But what she texted back wasn't what I expected. She always avoid the conversation. She always changed the topic when she doesn't wanted to tell me something.

-But Emily. Why are you so jealous?? Please tell me, because I don't understand you anymore.

-I'm not that jealous. I said just a little bit.

While I was texting Stacy, I saw that Karen texted me. She asked how Stacy reacted when I told her that I was jealous.

I told her what Stacy said and Karen said:

-Sorry, Emily. But I don't like to talk bad things about Stacy, but the way she reacted was really weird. She was like she didn't even cared about your friendship with her. You wrote a really long message for her and the only thing she reacted about was the friendship she had with an other person.

I knew that what Karen said was right. But I couldn't admit that because it would hurt me so much more than I already was.