Dreams and Shadows Part 2

Iam trying my best guys so hope you are enjoying this

Garroth:Gotta think ...I have to see her again one last time...I have to see her...IHAVE TOO!!... *Pacing back and forth*Sweat dripped from his forehead*I have to see her one last time ...
Aphmau pov: I walked down the grael path as I went to Levin's home .I passed Emmalyn .She was sitting under a tree reading a book.Probably on Lady Irenne .She looked up.
Emmalyn:Ahh Aphmau there you are I need to talk to you...You see you know how I said that Lady Irene could go from dimenion to dimension?...
Well since as we all saw when we were in Irene's adimension ...You have taken her relic so...You could possibly be able to ...do the same .
Aphmau pov:I stared blankly ate her .A million thoughts going on inside my mind .Am I Lady Irene ? Can I get Garroth ?
What would happen if I did?Should I?If I was able to heal Dante .
Aphmau:...This is a huge possbility .Thank you Emmalyn for letting me know
I'm sorry but I must go to Levin and Malachi's house
Aphmau pov : I gave her a smile and rushed to Levin's house.
I have to tell him this!I can go back and go back to save ...my love I said to mysef.I came to Levin's door and before I even knocked he opened it.
Hi mom ...I need to speak with you ...It's about Garroth

HOPE YOU ENJOYED I MIGHT WRITE DOUBLE STORY IN ONE DAY SO
WATCH OUT FOR THAT