A small search party

Natsu's P.O.V

I started running to where Magnolia's Forest was.

"Flame Brain!" That idiot Gray.

"What do you want Pervy Popsicle?"

"Where ya runnin' off to?"

"The forest. Why?"

"Levy told Juvia about Lucy. Eventually, Juvia told me. Let us come too." He said.

"Who's 'us' ?"

"Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Jellal and Juvia."

They walked out of their house. Erza started walking up to me. She grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up.

"You stupid, stupid, stupid, idiot!" She started punching me with her free hand. "You are the most idiotic person in the whole world!"

"I didn't mean to! How was I supposed to know she loved me! Well guess what! I love her too!" I yelled.

Erza stared at me and put me down. "I'm giving you a warning. Treat Lucy like trash again, and my fist will be the last thing you see before you're taken to 
hospital."

"A-A-Aye!" 

"So, we gonna find her or what?" Gray pointed to Magnolia. "She makes get be gone forever if we don't hurry."

Lucy's P.O.V

I slowly awoke. Where was I? Oh. Now I remember. I started picking up my stuff. Where should I go now? I'll just keep heading forward.

After walking for an hour, I saw two figures walking towards me. They looked like thugs.

"Hey pretty lady, why don't you play with us?" The first man said.

"No thanks." I replied.

"Oh c'mon! We can have lots of fun together!" The second man had a deeper voice.

"I said 'No thanks.' "

I wasn't interested in that kind of fun.

They both grabbed my wrists.

"Let go of me."

"Woah, we got a feisty one huh." The first one gripped me tighter.

"I like feisty ones." The second one said.

That got my blood boiling. I kicked them both. They stumbled back, holding their area.

"When I say let go I mean it." When I said that, they quickly got up and ran off.

"Guess those fighting lessons with Erza are finally put to use."