The Ugly Barnacle: Extended Version

STORY TIME!!!! *da sound of munchkins laughing*

This is the extended story to The Ugly Barnacle.

Once there was an Ugly Barnacle

He was so Ugly, thats everyone died.

THE END, or is it?

Here is the backstory of The Ugly Barnacle. The Ugly Barnacle was once a nice handsome pebble. His name used to be Pebble and not The Ugly Barnacle. He loved swimming and being in the water. His hansomeness shined throughout the sea, which blinded many underwater folks. (and that is why that guy in Spongebob always says, "MY LEG!" because he too was blinded by Pebble's handomeness.) King Neptune and Posiedon got mad about that. They sent the Lockness Monster up to set a curse on him. The Lockness monster rose to a height of 100 feet tall!

"Pebble!" he shouted, "You are so handsome that when you come into the sea your handsomeness shines bright and blinds us! I am putting a curse on you, so that the next time you set step into this sea, it will be your last!"

The Lockness Monster slowly desended back into the sea, but hit his elbow on a rock. Tears flowed out of his eyes, so big that they caused big waves, that knocked Pebble right out of the water and onto the beach. Pebble was so sad. He went for days and months without getting in the water. Until one day...

"I can't stand it anymore!" he shouted, "I must go back into the water! I mean, how bad could the curse be?"

What Pebble didn't know is that what he was about to do would ruin his life forever. He ran 4 blocks before he got to the beach.

"MAMA'S COMIN BEACHY!" he screamed

He jumped into the water! Just then, the Lockness Monster rose up from the sea to the height of 100 feet. A seagul which was right above him was so scared that he pooped on Nessi's head. Let's just say, Nessi has a new taste for Birds.

"You dare to disobey me!?! Well I told you once, now this will be your last time ever stepping foot in this sea! Mwahahahahahahahaha *chokes on fly that flies into his mouth." Nessi screamed

"Now you will pay! ABRACA DINKLEBERG!"

And BAM! Pebble, the handsome pebble was turned into The Ugly Barnacle...

Once there was an ugly Barnacle

He was so ugly, that everyone died.

THE END, or is it? ;)

* evil witch laugh* hehehehehehehehehehe

MORAL: ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE LOCKNESS MONSTER!!!! :)