Intro

"AHHHH!! Whats happening to me?!" I screeched as I writhed in pain. I looked up to see the fear in my brothers eyes as he backed away "I didn't do it! I didn't mean to!" he cried out as he stumbled backwards. All I could see when I glanced over for a couple seconds were the faint glint of blood on his teeth "my step brother is a vampire!" I yelled in my mind.

I layed there, on the cold forest floor in pain from the bite that was given to me from my brother. I could feel the venom coarsing through my veins. I could feel my heart pounding so fast inside me. And my wolf in me howling in pain while being merged with my now vampire side of me.

I felt the pain subside after a little longer and when I stood up I saw my brother watching me with his now hazel eyes "Oh, my gosh! What have I done?!" Derek moaned as he walked over to me. I blinked my eyes a couple timed to get rid of the fuzziness " I don't know" I replied softly and hung my head down. A couple seconds later, I felt his breathing on my neck, I whipped around to face him and growled. My wolf side getting angry at him. He jumped back, surprised "I'm so sorry Beth" he said softly, while running his hand through his shaggy sandy blond hair. I turned back around and looked at the huge tree in front of me. I looked back and gave a 'catch me if you can' grin to my brother and took off into the forest, trying out my new speed in addition to my wolf speed.

I saw him trying to catch up to me, and all I did was laugh and take off at a faster pace than him. While I was running, what went through my brain was " I am now part wolf.... and part vampire"

-Hey everyone! So I decided to take a break from 'In my angels arms' because I'm stumped :/ it sucks. But I also decided to write a vampire/werewolf book! I hope you gusy like it :) Comment and vote! this one will be updated more :p thanks! - MG