Summer Vacation

It was finally summer vacation i was so ready to go to the beach and spend time with my friends. Me and my boyfriend Logan have been dating for almost 8 months now and his parents have a beach house so we decided that this summer we would go stay there. I've already packed my bags and I'm ready to go when Logan pulls up in the driveway. I say goodbye to my mom, dad and my little brother. I get in the car and he hugs me and gives me a kiss. On the way there we stop and get something to eat. Three hours late we're there. We get our bags out the car and go in the house and unpack. He calls me in the kitchen after I unpacked all our bags. When I walk in the kitchen he had chocolates, flowers and a chocolate lab that would be our pet in our new beach house. Since it was late we decided to got get something to eat. After we ate dinner we went back to the beach house and took a walk on the beach. It was so beautiful. Logan looked at me and said "the ocean almost looks as pretty as you" I just smiled. After our walk we went back home and started cuddling in bed and watching movies I looked at Logan and he gave me a forehead hiss and I payed my head on his chest to listen to his heart beat. Then I feel asleep.