Cloen

(YAY SO HAPPY ^^ I got a few ideas for this fanfic. I am sorry also for all you who has been waiting to see this fanfic.)

Me, Cloen, Zem, and Dex walk up to them. Cloen actually smiles and I can tell that Cloen and Roxel will be friends. Cloen asks Roxel to come with her and Roxel followed. I wonder what Cloen wants to talk to Roxel about....

Cloen's point of view:

I ask for Roxel to come with me. When we are far away from the boys I grab her. I have my death glare on my face.

Listen to me girl if you dare try to put either Axes or Soru in darkness don't think I won't kill you and your friends if you do try.

She didn't look scared or anything like she couldn't feel emotion....

WAIT ARE YOU A NOBODY!?!?!?!? I yell.

Her eyes widen and she quickly get's out of my grasp and stops me from saying anything else.

Please don't scream it. She whispers. She looks down.

I know that I shouldn't like Soru but he's the only person that cares about me even though he's a good guy and I'm bad.

I just listen to her with a look of pure shocked and.... I don't know because I just don't know what to think.

Will you tell him? She asks me.

N-no I w-won't. I say with a expression of pure idk.

She let's go of me and she looks back to the boys.

Let's go back. Ok Cloen?

Yeah let's go back. She nods and we both go to the boys.

Roxel goes to Soru and I go near Axes who is glaring at the two of them. Then I notice the two boys who came with Roxel glaring at them as well. Roxel goes and kisses Soru oblivious to the four of who are watching.

(Cloen's reaction to Roxel. But how will Zem or Dex or even Axes react to Roxel and Soru being together.)