Continued

He pulled me close, my heart was beating so fast I could hardly breathe. "Are you okay?" He asks. I hesitate "yeah I'm fine.. What'd you want" I reply... " I wanted to say, I wanna be with you Amanda, today has been amazing. But tomorrow I just want you and I to go out and have a fun day. Without the boys" he says. At that point my heart was pounding still, my mind was everywhere and I couldn't think of words to say. "I wanna be with you to and I want the same thing tomorrow" we kissed and walked into the bowling alley. Michael walked over to us "so love birds what was that about" I looked at Luke and laughed. "If you must know, Amanda and I are together. I don't want anything to get awkward and thank you" Luke said. Michael looked at us like we were crazy. "Well good for you guys, I'm happy for you" he says. All the other boys walked over and congratulated us. We continued bowling then went home. I went to my room and called my mom. "Hey honey how is everything?"
"It's fine mom. We're all good, um... Luke confronted me this morning and said he has feelings for me. And now we're together" I replied.
"Wow I'm happy for you baby girl! Just don't let him talk you into anything boys can be that way. Don't let it hap-" I cut her off
"I know mom, he's really sweet and I'm looking forward to spending time with him and being with him" I replied
"Alright honey well I'm going to bed, goodnight I love you"
"Goodnight mom, love you too" and with that said we hung up. I got to thinking, what if Luke is different than who I'm in love with? What if he makes me try something. All these thoughts came through my head. I decided to go for a walk and get my mind off it.
"Babe where are you going?" Luke says
"I just have a lot on my mind. Don't worry about it" I say
"What is it? You can tell me"
"My mom started talking on the phone about stopping you if you try to force me into anything and I started thinking what if you're different than what I think?" I say.
"Oh baby, sit down. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to, I love you more than you could believe. It's been short time but I do I really do I don't wanna hurt you at all. Don't worry about it babe" he says
I smile as tears run down my face.. "Cmon baby wipe those tears away" he pulled me close and wiped my tears. "Let's watch a movie" he says. We watched paper towns & titanic, then went to bed. It was a very  successful day, a lot happened but in the end I'm dreaming tonight. I woke up in the middle of the night having a nightmare. So I went down to the living room and hung out down there. "Amanda? Is that you?" Ashton says. "Yeah it's me" I replied. "What're you doing down here? Are you okay? It's midnight!" He says. "I know, I was having a nightmare so I came down here" I say. "Oh alright, well I'll sit and watch tv with you" he says. I smiled, we don't really talk much. I'm glad he's here. Luke walked out of his room, about twenty minutes later "babe? Ashton? Michael? Calum? Who's down there?" He yells from the balcony. "It's just me and Ashton" I respond. "Why are you guys up? It's like 1:30 in the morning" he says concerned. "She was having a nightmare so I came to hangout with her" Ashton says. "Aw babe you okay? Wanna come sleep in my room?" He says. "Yes please." I respond with that said we all go back to bed.