4.

Brianna's P.O.V
Hi I'm Brianna. Im Ray's girlfriend. Me and Ray has been dating for some weeks now but I trust him. I really don't like his sister Majesty. Right now she's missing but why should I care she's a bitch anyway. I hope that bitch in danger.

Majesty's P.O.V
Some people think I'm dead or in trouble but I'm not. I was at the park with Dalton and his friends. He said he had something special planned out for me. When we were there my phone kept ringing. I knew who it was so I turned it off. I'm sitting in the car waiting on Dalton to come back. When i looked up he was walking to the car. "Hey beautiful, you ready?" I hesitated "Y-Yea i think" Dalton put a blindfold around my head and pulled me out the car. I was very nervous. Then I heard Dalton yell "OK you can take the blindfold off now." When I took it off, I saw Dalton and his friends lined up. They all took off their jackets. It said D-A-N-C-E? I was confused. Did Dalton Rappatoni just asked me out to the school dance. "Majesty I know we just met, but I wanted to ask you if you will go to the school dance with me Friday?" I started to tear up. "Wow... you did all of this for me?" Dalton nodded. I smiled very hard. "Yes Dalton. I'll go to the school dance with you."

Dalton's P.O.V
I was BEYOND excited. I really like Majesty. I was nervous at first but I pulled the IM5 Dalton outta there and put my swagg out there. I gotta tell Cole. When I dropped Majesty off at him I called Cole. "Yo Dalton! Wassup" I was nervous. I haven't talked to them in a while. "Hey. I gotta tell you something." "What's good man." " I'm taking this girl, Majesty to the school dance." The line got quiet after I said that. "H-Hello?" "Yo dude! Do you know what you just did?" I thought for a minute. "Oh shit I asked out Dana's crush!" "Yea he going to ask her to the Dance now." Oh no what the hell have i done?

Dana's P.O.V
I was on my way to see Majesty. I knocked on her door and she opened the door. "Hey Majesty. I was wondering if you would go to the school dance with me?" Majesty's face went blank. No Expression. "Oh my gosh Dana I'm so sorry! Dalton just asked me like a hour ago. I'm so sorry." My heart sank. How could he? I just shook my head. "No it's OK we can just see each other when we get there." Majesty's eyes started to tear up. I wiped her tears and hugged her. "Shhhh..... Majesty its OK. I'll be fine." Majesty nodded her head. "OK thanks for the invite. Goodnight Dana." Majesty kissed my cheek and went into her house. I turned around and walked home singing 'Am I Wrong/Rude'

FRIDAY.

Majesty's P.O.V
Its been 3 days since Dalton asked me to the Dance and since a broke Dana's heart. I've been feeling really bad for that. He was so sad when I told him Dalton asked me first. Well right now I'm at the mall getting my dress for the dance. I saw this cute black dress with these really cute heels. Its cute but I would never wear this. I bought it for Dalton tho. So I left the mall to get ready. When I got home I went straight to the shower. I put on 'Into the Night' By IM5. I was singing in the shower. I think I have a terrible voice but people say I'm amazing. I got out the shower and got dressed. Wow I finally look like a girl! I ran down stairs to show my mom. She was as surprised as I was. "Hey mom, who is this fine girl?" Ray said smirking. Mom and I started laughing really hard. "Do I look that good?" I smiled giving him a hint. "Oh my gosh, Majesty?" I nodded chuckling. "You look amazing." "Well so do you butthead!" Then we heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Dalton jaw dropped. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Dalton smiled. "Sorry it's just that... you look amazing." "Awwww thanks handsome." Dalton blushed as I too his hand and walked to the car. When we got in the car, my favorite song turned on. My Chemical Romance 'I'm not Okay'. Dalton and I made it to the dance I got really nervous. "Nervous beautiful?" "Um yea a little" "Don't be you look amazing." I blushed as Dalton put his arm around my waist. We walked in the dance and a blond boy and a Asian boy walked up to us. "Yo Dalton who's the hottie?" I blushed but tried to hide it. Cole lifted my chin "Don't hide your beautiful face." I looked away and blushed again. Then Dana walked up to Dalton. "Hey Dalton. Where's Majesty?" I chuckled "That is Majesty." Dalton said pointing at me. Dana looked at me confused. Then he was jaw dropped. "Majesty?" "Took you long enough." Dana chuckled. "Wow you look beyond incredible." I blushed. "Aw thanks. You don't look bad yourself SnapBack." Dana looked at me confusedly. "Did you call me SnapBack." "Oh it's nothing. Just a nickname I made up for you." I blushed but tried to hide it. Cole lifted my chin to face him. "What I say about hiding that beautiful face." I blushed harder. I can see Dana and Dalton getting mad. So I kissed Dalton on the cheek and Dana too. Dalton realized that I was getting bored so without question he pulled me on the dance floor. Dalton and I swayed to the music. "I like you Majesty. I've liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. Will you do me the honor of taking this promise ring and being my girlfriend?" Dalton got down on one knee and pulled out a blue box. He opened the box that showed a stunning promise ring. Tears were forming in my eyes. "Dalton ummm ummm." I looked at Dana then back at Dalton. "Dalton I'm flattered but I'm sorry I can't be your girlfriend. I don't have feeling for you in that way.... I- I'm sorry." I had tears streaming down my face. I turned around and ran out the dance.

Dalton's P.O.V
"What just happened?" I turned around and saw Will standing there. I felt tears stream down my face. Dana and Cole ran after her. "I don't know what I did wrong!" I ran out the dance all the way home

Dana's P.O.V
I know exactly what was wrong with Majesty. She was probably too stressed. And actually she just met Dalton. I don't know why he thought she would date him when they JUST met. I think she has feeling for me. Ever since we kissed in the car things have been off about Majesty. When she started running, I ran after her. I saw Majesty pull out her phone and put on her headphones. She had tears falling down her face. Cole and I ranto her. "Majesty, are you okay? Why did you run off?" Majesty looked at me like she saw the most disgusting thing in the world. "Just leave me alone." She whispered. "NO!!! MAJESTY IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS. I WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WATS WRONG!!!" "AND WHY TF DO YOU CARE?!" "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!" Majesty looked shocked. Then i realized wat i just said. I looked down at me feet. "You.... love me?" I looked up and met her gaze. "Yes.... Ever since i layed eyes on you." Majesty stood up and lifted my chin. She leaned in and kissed my lips. "I have been waiting for you to say that.... I love you to Dana Vaughns!" Majesty kissed me again but with more passion. "So.... is that why you rejected Dalton?" "I rejected him because 1. We just met 2. I like someone else and 3. He aint my type." A smile spread across my face. I got on one knee and held Majesty's hand. "Majesty La'Royal D'Yannie Lopez will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend?" Majesty started to tear up. "Of course Mr. Dana Vaughns the 2nd." I stood up and kissed her with all the passion i had. "I love you" "I love you more SnapBack."