part 5 :)

****LIZZIES POV****

  Does this feel right? idek. I miss Charlie. But I basically told Charlie how I felt and then we started acting awkward. I also lied to myself. I said I didn't like him anymore.......I do. I have to tell him how I feel. I just kissed Jason but i didn't feel a click. THERE HAS TO BE  CLICK> somethingto tell you, it's meant to be. He's great, don't get me wrong. He's tall. So is Charlie. He's sporty. So is Charlie. He's sweet. So is Charlie. He's funny, kind, gorgeous and amazing. So is Charlie but ya know wha tCharlie is more than that. Charlie is perfect. 

****CHARLIES POV****

UGHHH is it hot in here or is it just this "relationship" sufoocating me. I can NOT stand Mary. She is so clinglyyyyyy. PLUS she is so annoying. YOU DO NOT TALK IN THE MIDDLE OF "Star Trek: Into the Darkness" sorry I am a trekkie.....so is Liz. Ugh Liz is beautfiul, funny, caring, sweet, not Mary. She's perfect I think I'd rather jump off a cliff then spend time with Mary. I leave to go to the "bathroom' and text Liz. She answers rather qucikly. The text reads "MAry is killing me. I wold much rather be here with you not this loser. Please don't be mad at me. I need you" thats what I sent. She replies "Wow that bad? I'm thinking of leaving too. Jasons awesome but he's not my type. Come to my house in like 30 minutes :)' JASON!

****LIZZIES POV****

Woah. He misses me OMGEEEEEE!!! I quickly tell Jason I have to go. I say it's an emergency. Well I am off. I run home and throw on pjs, put my hair in a mess bun and take off my makeup. Charlie. I love you. Ugh. Charlie doesn't love me.

****JASONS POV****

I hope she's okay. I better go home. It's getting ate. She is so into me. Charlie you're out of luck. I am in love and I don't care who knows about it.

****CHARLIES POV****

I tell Mary I have to go I also break up with her. She slapped me. I go home change into sweats and head over to Lizzies. I ring the doorbell and the minute she opens the door, I wrap my arms around here and hug her. I hug her with so much feeling. I love her. She hugs back and laughs into my chest. I missed you

 ****LIZZIES POV****

I missed him. It will be amazing I love you Charlie.