Prologue

Chelsie

My eyes fluttered open to something unfamiliar to me, the sound of rain, it was rare for that here in LA. I suddenly remember the events of yesterday and sigh.

Austin was always the favourite child, he got the attention because people bullied him, and well, I was just the 'normal' child. Austin and I got along, but all the attention always went towards him, which no, I can't blame him for that.

But Austin achieved something yesterday which was a once in a lifetime opportunity, he was signed to The Vamps record label. And today, he has band practice, my parents are working and are literally making me go with him, I am not looking forward to it.

It's the first time I'll meet them and it will probably be the usual where Austin gets all the attention while I just sit there and feel invisible, to everyone.

Right now I'm sat downstairs eating my breakfast waiting for Austin. I'm wearing an oversized sweated and my blue ripped skinny jeans, with my timberlands. My hair is tied up in a ponytail.

"Are you ready Chelsie?" Austin asks coming down the stairs and I sigh and nod my head "Hey whats wrong?" He asks sitting beside me putting an arm around me "I dunno, I'm just scared that they're gonna hate me.." I trail off. "Chelsie, they are gonna love you! I promise, they all can't wait to meet you!" he reassures you and you smile weakly at him

Austin gets into the car as I get into the other side. It takes around ten minutes to get to the studio. As the car pulls up I breathe nervously and get out, walking towards the studio.

Austin holds open the door and I smile thanking him, there are three people stood there, two blonde haired boys and one curly brown haired boy.

I look to the floor nervously and play with my fingers, when one of the boys speak "Hey I'm Nate, Nate Parker" He says taking a few steps towards me holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Chelsie Corini" I say giving him a weak smile, I shake his hand and my stomach erupts with butterflies, I look up at him and try to act cool, he had a perfect shade of green eyes, his hair was blonde, and it looked so soft. He was adorable.

Maybe this day wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.