Tornadoes and Witches?!

Zane's POV

Since she won't give me her village, nor the pendants, I will curse something upon the village, Phoenix Drop. Maybe a hailstorm? No, too childish, a hurricane! No...No...NO! That's going to effect us as well.

Maybe a...

Tornado.

Aphmau thinks she's so perfect, not anymore, her village and family will die. I know Garroth, my dear older brother lives there, but he betrayed me too.

They shall all die. This tornado will hit tomorrow afternoon!

At precisely 5:00 pm!

Aphmau's POV

Cat has been acting...strange. Lucinda has been keeping her in the dorm to 'study' for a calculus test.

I don't know what exactly is up with her, but I don't like it...

Cat's POV

Aphmau has been noticing how weird I'm acting. Ugh, she can't know just yet.

*Tornado sirens went off*

Huh?! A tornado already?! I just moved here!!! Don't do this to meeeee!!!

Tornado. I've always wanted to see one, but not so close to the people I love. 
Aphmau still doesn't know I'm a witch.
And if she or even I die, we'll never know.

Students were scattering in the halls, desperate to get out of the building.
I grabbed my valuables and packed them like everyone else.

After a short period of time, we got into groups. Laurance, Garroth, Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda (basically everyone in MineCraft diaries that is older went in the group) came with us. We all got RVs to ride in and leave.

Of course, Katelyn drove, just because she was a bit shy.
As we drove, we saw the tornado. Straight ahead was the tornado.

The biggest one I'd thought I'd never see in my life.

Zane's POV

This has gone way too far.
It's effecting our part of the village too.  I must stop this...wait, I can't unless I kill a powerful person.

Lord Aphmau...

Narrators POV

Zane then decided to fly off to where Aphmau and the gang were. He saw the tornado right in front of his eyes.

The swirling cloud fascinated him.
He then went up to Aphmau and took out his demon sword.

"I've always wanted to kill you, it's such a shame I never did long ago!" He yelled swinging his sword at Aphmau.

At that moment, they both fell to the ground, the tornado vanished and red blood dropped everywhere.

"APHMAU?!" Everybody yelled in unison.

She lay on the ground, looking lifeless. But she wasn't. Or was she?

         *          *           *          *        *

Zoey and Kiki stood, checking for wounds.

Kawaii Chan and Lucinda looked in their books to see a cure.

Catie and Laurance sat, crying over Aphmau.

The others, just stood, speechless. Some crying, others just standing.

"I knew I should've told her I was a witch..." Catie said crying on Laurance's shoulder.