Living With The Smith Boys

Hanna Marin -16 year old:  she is smart , pretty , sweet , easy going but honest. She is sent away by her father who happens to be forced by Maya ,his new wife. Who happens to hate Hanna because she's  a bad step daughter , she is rude ,and she knows Hanna has the power to end her marriage.  She is sent to live with the Smith's they are Hanna's (dead) mom's friends.  She doesn't expect to find so many good looking guys in the new house hold she'll be living in.  And five guy to be more specific....

Dexter Smith -  16 years old : Smart , Shy , Good Looking , Book Worm . Committed to his girlfriend Drea. Becomes really close to Hanna. 

Ryder Smith - 17  years old: Football player , a player ,  incredibly HOT , dating Mari Grant the "It Girl"  . Sweet guy deep down. Loves to annoy  Hanna so much  he ends up making it his favorite pass time.

Axel  Smith - 21 year old : Smart , nice ,  good looking , reserved . He attends Standford University. 

Jessie Smith - 18 years old : Nice , enjoying directing and making videos.  He is the boy that boy that always does everything right. He never breaks a rule. But he also hides something ... He can never get close to a girl .... What's his secret ?

Max Smith - 4 year old :  loves to prank , enjoying playing video games , looks up to Ryder when it comes to  "hiding on girls" . He secretly wants  Hanna to dare Ryder or Axel. 

 So basically , I just layed out the important character . I will be working on this book throughout the summer. Please follow Hanna Marin's story. I promise to make it enjoyable . :) 

 All rights reserved 2013 ©