Chapter 5

"Armin! That was spectacular!" You praised him as he seated himself and fixated his glasses. He blushed and fixed his shirt, "thank you." He replied.

The rest of the dinner was amazing. Armin wouldn't stop with the hilariously cheesy jokes. And we talked about life. Armin wanted to know about your life back in your old town. You tried not to get all sad about it.

"Yeah, yeah, and she threw it right in the freshmen's face!" You ended your story. Armin laughed that oh so amazingly adorable laugh. "Sounds fun." He commented, pushing his glasses up. "How are you liking it here?" He asked. You averted your gaze, "I didn't like it much at first..." You said. "Oh?" He leaned in closer, his head resting on his folded hands. "Yeah, but then..."

"Then what?" He questioned.

"Then... I met you."

You blushed at your confession. Armin's eyes widened and he too, turned red. "You're the light of my world as well." He said shamelessly, his glasses fogging.

That's when your face exploded. You turned scarlet up to your ears. Armin chuckled. "You look so adorable when your nervous." He said. He's getting cocky.

~Tikemmekeksojw skip~ lol what

"Heyyyyy~." Eren called as you were working on my homework. You walked to the window and slid it open with a creak. "Hey." You said. Eren's house was so close if you both reached your arms across you could hold hands. Eww no. You shrugged your shoulders as the thought slipped your mind.

"So what cha doing?" Eren inquired. "Homework." You replied shortly. "Hmm... someone's not chatty today..." he hummed. "When am I ever chatty?" You asked him sarcastically. He threw his hands up in defeat.

"So, this new arcade opened and Mikasa, Armin, and I are going. Wanna join?" He asked. "Now?" You raised your eyebrows. "Nah. In about an hour." He replied.

"Oh well, I'm almost finished with my homework. I'll be over in an hour." You said. You closed the door a fourth of the way before Eren called, "wait!" He screamed, a little (way) too loudly. You reopened the window. "Yes?" You ask. "Can I give you my number?" He asked.

Is this a trick??

You shake it off and toss him your phone. He tosses you his and you enter your number. When you switch back you set his contact name as "Bright Eyes". Right next to Armin's contact. He texts you a test text and you send back, then get to your homework.

~An Hour Later~

You walked the literal 20 feet to Eren's front door. You knocked. You heard the sound of shoes running on the floor. But before the steps could approach enough, someone opened the door. "Oh! Hey [f/n] !" Mikasa greets you happily.

"Hey!" You say and Mikasa steps back to let you in. "Why're you here?" She questions. "Eren invited me to the arcade.with you guys." You reply, scanning the house. "Oh? I didn't think you had his number. Or that you two were good friends." She said, confused. "Well, when your windows are 7 feet apart, you talk a lot when your bored." You answer dryly.

"What?" She asks. You look at her, "didn't Eren tell you that him and I have been talking for a while. My bedroom door is right across from his. I live next door." You infer her on all the details. "Ooooohhhhh~." She said. "Mhm." You hum.

Eren comes thumping down the stairs, Armin lagging behind reading a book as he walks down the stairs. He trips on the 3rd to last step and you race to help him up as he hits the floor. "Are you alright?" You ask, holding out your hand to help him up. He grabs it, embarrassed. "Fine. Thanks." You smile at him. He blushes and joins Eren.