Hospitalization

{Reid's POV}

I was explaining the geographical profile when my phone rung. It was from Garcia. "What happened?" I said. "Sk- Skyler just pa- passed out!" She said crying in fear. "When?!" I questioned in horror. "Right now!" She yelled. "Call the ambulance, I'm on my way," I said. "What happened?" Hotch said as I hung up. "Skyler passed out," I said. "Go, I'll call the plane," he said. I left the station and headed to the airport.
I was frantically speed walking to the plane thinking if she was alright or not. I boarded the private BAU plane at sat down impatiently. An hour had passed and I got a phone call from Garcia. I fumbled to get it out my pocket and answered it quickly. "Everything ok?" I said. "She's in the hospital now," she said calmer than the last call. "How's she doing?" I asked. "She's still unconscious, but she's ok," she said. "Good. I'll be there soon," I said.
I hung up and closed my eyes while I inhaled and exhaled deeply. Why did she pass out? She was perfectly fine when me we got to the BAU. She wasn't dehydrated or anything. Just why? The plane landed and I hurtled to get out. I took the subway to the hospital and when I got there I got out in a flash and walked 13 minutes to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital I went straight to the desk. "I'm here to see Skyler Reid," I said. "What's your name?" The lady asked. "Spencer Reid," I replied. "Room 206," she said giving me a pass. I opened the double doors and speed walked to room 206.
"Dad!" Sky said as I walked in. I ran to her and hugged her. "What's wrong?" I said. "I passed out," she replied. "Why?" I questioned. "Uh because something happened that I rather not say right now," she said softly while looking down. I profiled her and she looks like she is hiding something. "Sky?" I said. "What?" She answered a bit scared. "What is it that you are hiding?" I said. "Nothing!" She exclaimed. "Garcia, can you please excuse us?" I asked. "Yeah sure," she said fumbling to get her purse.
I know Garcia knows what Sky is hiding, but Sky sometimes doesn't give the whole thing. "Sky tell me right now or else," I said a but with anger. "Or else what?" She talked back. "Don't talk back to me young lady!" I said more angrier. "If I don't want to tell you then I won't!" She yelled. "Sky tell me right now!" I said yelling at her. "No! You've been so demanding lately!" She yelled at me furiously. We began to argue in the hospital room. "Why do you even want to know why?! Your not going to believe me anyways!" She said with a tear running down her soft rosy cheek. "Because I am your father and I have to know!" I said.
She was about to speak, but she widen her eyes and sat there still. "I can't argue. Sorry," she said calmly not making eye contact with me. I sat down next to her and asked her "Just tell me please." She faced me. "I passed out and mom was there. She took me to the past and future," she said. "What happened in the past?" I asked. "You and me as a baby were on the couch and mom came to get me, but you didn't want to hand me over to her because you wanted to watch TV with me," she said not facing me. "And in the future?" I questioned. "You were on the couch watching TV and I was on the other and we didn't talk at all," she said staring me with those dark eyes she inherited from me. "Why did she make you go unconscious?" I asked. "She wanted to show me what it was like before and after the arguing," she said.