The Kiss!

22 months later
Zander's p.o.v
   I wanted mangle for my self so I was plotting to execute Foxy but I knew it wasn't going to be easy...

  Mangle p.o.v
    I was kinda getting worried about foxy he just would sit in his cove and look at the roof and some nights I would let him sleep in my cove so he doesn't get lonely ...I would always hear him leave my cove in the middle of the night and it always broke my heart to hear that door shut...

    Zander's p.o.v I was acting nice to Foxy when mangle was around but then one time she left for a couple of minutes  so I had time to destroy Foxy, I grabbed a knife out of my pocket and cut some fur off of Foxy's Arms.  But then...

       Mangle's p.o.v 
    I came back to see Foxy bleeding and some of his fur on the ground and a knife in Zander's hand , so I did what I had to do ...  I got in front of Foxy to stop Zander then I grabbed his arm ,took the knife and shoved Zander in a room and locked it so he wouldn't get out...

     Foxy's p.o.v
     As a saw mangle fighting for me I was so thankful  and happy. I said "Thank You Lass For Fighting For Me Life" and smiled at her

      Mangle p o.v
     I was so angry at Zander but so thankful Foxy was Ok 
     I patched up Foxy's arms so he wasn't bleeding and hugged him tightly . I was blushing bright pink when I felt his hand and hook on my waist .

      Foxy's p.o.v
   I saw mangle blushing more than I  was  she put her hands on my shoulder and he both blushed even more and then she....KISSED ME!  
     I was blushing so much as she was.