Chapter 9 "Friends"

Ming hao wanted to know what happened and of course he want to help you too. He bet your close friends will know what happened so he kinda followed you and see who you're close with. He purposely find an excuse just to see who's your close friend. But at the same time he cares for yor health too. In the morning when teacher just came in, he came to your class.

Ming hao: Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim, can I find Hye bin?

Teacher: Sure, be quick

Before you walked out, you looked at him with that weird face showing "What do you come here for?" But he just keep calling you to go towards him so you went out of the class.

You: Uhm yes?

Ming hao: I know you're sick so I'll lend you my jacket

Meanwhile you can hear lots of people gossiping and it's obvious that the guys are the ones that were gossiping about you.

You: Ah gwaenchanhayo, I felt better.

Ming hao: 哎,别说啦,拿着!(aih! Stop talking, take this)

You: But aren't you cold too?

Ming hao: Don't worry, I'm a man B)

You heard teacher talking about something.

Teacher: Pair up with your previous partner!

You: Okay then, I'll go now, bye!

You went into the class, Ming hao was still standing there but you never knew. He saw you walking towards a guy and chatting so smoothly, he opened his mouth widely. He can't imagine that you're close with Heo Joon.

[ Minghao P.O.V ]

whAT? A charming girl and a stupid ass guy? No way! But what if they really are close friends?

[ End of P.O.V ]

He snapped himself of what he's thinking and try to comfort himself by thinking it's just a pairwork, so he decided to follow you once more within recess time.

You went to Heo joon as you heard what teacher said. Heo joon saw you sitting infront of him with an unfamiliar jacket, he took down his headphones. He didn't saw you went out so he asked,

Heo joon: You went out?

You: Yeah

Heo joon: What's the matter

You: Just a friend of mine giving me a jacket, no worries.

He nodded his head and put up his headphones again.

[ Recess ]

Ming hao stood behind you while queuing up for food, but just that some girls disturbed him by wanting his phone number. He finally get them away from himself and when he turn back, you're already gone. Ming hao had lots of turns and finally found you. He peeped behind the wall, trying to see who's the one beside you.

JESUS CHRIST, YOU'RE CHATTING HAPPILY WITH HEO JOON. Ming hao is raging, thinking why will you be with Heo joon, a-and THAT close? That stupid jackass is such a loser and he's worse than trash.

When you were away, Heo joon went to buy some drinks but before he could grab the handle of the fridge, someone pulled him away, to the basement.

-; AUTHOR'S NOTE: This part might be a bit vulgar (and it involves a bit of fighting) for some of you guys, so if you wanna skip this part, it's okay :)

Heo joon: WHO ARE-

Heo joon escaped by pulling himself away from that person grabbing his back collar. He rolled his eyes.