True Love Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Your POV

"Babe I really wanna go look for cute heels for your sisters birthday party!" you say to Jake giving him the puppy dog face. Jake laughs and says "haha okay baby, do you want me to go with you?"  "Nahh i'm fine. :)" You say while leaning in for a kiss.

You walk into the first shoe store you see.  As you walk in a girl looks at you and says "oh my god. Are you Jake Miller's girlfriend?"  You smile and say "Yep thats me" She comes over to you and stares at you for a minute. You look at her and say "Are you okay?"  "Yeah. i'm fine. but you won't be" she says as she takes a swing at your face. "What the hell was that for?!" you say in an upset tone while holding the side of your face where she hit you "You think you are all that don't you? All because your boyfriend is Jake Miller! well let me tell you something you are one ugly bitch!" she says to you while getting all in your face. "I never once said i was all that. I think somebody is a little jealous."

She laughs and says "Jealous? damn right i'm jealous! Jake can do way better." As she was saying that you got up and walked out of the store running to the bathroom. You look in the mirror to see a huge black and blue mark on you're face. You start to cry but you hold in the tears and walk around the mall to find Jake. You finally find him. When he sees your face he starts running towards you. He looks concerned.