How I feel about the excerpt

Hi! So before I officially begin this story, I was just gonna say what I got from the excerpt and how I feel etc. I'm just doing this so if you may think differently of it and find my story confusing at any point, you can refer back to this so you can see where I'm coming from. Because I totally understand different opinions on something and different reactions to different pieces.

Anyway, basically, I think it's pretty obvious that it was maybe an unrequited love or maybe she loved him more than he did. And I see that he's apart of her everyday life because of how she sees him at parties and his late night calls and messages to her so he could be leading her on or keeping her on the hook. ( if you watch the tv show How I Met Your Mother I hope you understand my reference. If not, I strongly suggest you watch the show for some amazing entertainment). And by keeping her on the hook, she always will have this hope that it'll finally be her turn to have the kiss at the party and the coffee every morning. But from the way she's telling this other person,(in the story, this person will most likely be a stranger she meets in the night and just has almost a universe talk with. Oh! maybe it'll be the guy in the excerpt but he just doesn't know that she's talking about him. I don't know, I'll figure it out later.) it's been quite awhile and he's probably has something special with someone else, (engagement, possible marriage)  and now she's left with a bitterness in her heart that, because she never got proper closure for herself, it will always be there.

So that's basically it. Also, fair warning there will be cussing and probably some other things that younger readers may not be mature enough to read. I'm not saying that you can't read it, just be aware! If you have any more suggestions of it, please let me know! it will probably make the story better for myself, you, and anyone else reading it!

I hope you enjoy :)