smaf.......

sooooo i know i have been gone for a bit i was on vac and couldn't use computer! didnt even have on and no internet!!!! rubish i knw :( soo i wrote this quick but will post more please dont hate me and spread my sucky greatness!!!___________________________________________________________________

After I shook off the rest of my feelings of dread, well at least enough so I could focus, I got a water from Kc’s house liked I owned the place and then got ready to leave to Mae’s place to get ready.  Apparently I have to get all done up since it’s my day, personally I think I look fine the way I was; I mean bed head is cute right?

“So where are we going tonight Mr. Kurty?”

“Don’t call me that aj. And I can tell you”

Grrr I hate it when he mocks me with sing-songy voices … ya you smile now! Wait till I hit you Kc then we will see who is laughing… until then I will just sulk. And as if he could read my mind he said with his back to me

“Don’t do that face aj you know I would love to tell you but Mae would literally beat me if she found out, you know how she gets”

“Ya I remember when someone ruined bree surprise 18th party oh god Geof’s bruises lasted for weeks and he didn't even do it! Oh and that bite mark dear lord”

“Hahaha ya that was pretty funny but it wouldn’t be if it was me at the end of that abuse”

“Idk you might like having some bite marks on your body, if I remember last time we got fucked up you said you like them ruff?”

“Only you my love only you”

“God your such a ham, looks like I am at the room of hell, see you in 9 to 10 years I guess. Lol you’re giving us rides correct?”

“Duh who else will be D.D.?”

“Lol you say that now wait till some cute blonde walks by”

“I always like dark hair with colors personally….. Well go on before Mae flips!  your already late go go!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup for now next chap tomorrow or so!!