Chapter 1:

Happiest_Gamer_Alive this is a story I'm doing on this account, @TweenTDM enjoy :)

*~*~*

Chapter One: Dan

-

< short summary >
Ever since, I joined Rival High School, my life had completely changed. Not only I've fallen in love, but I gradually started to lose my grades.

-

~ bell rings ~

Walking to class, I ignore the chatting people, and head to Chemistry Lab. I knew by the end of the year, if I fail, my hopes and dreams would be thrown out the window.

Pushing the door open, I wander in the class, admiring the beautiful charts placed on the board. There was some scribbling patched on the white board with red marker.

I set my books, in the middle row, middle bench, hoping the teacher won't notice me, and ask to come up and speak about my self. Like last year.

Forgetting the old memories, I open my text book, going through all the notes. Equations, chemicals and multiple choice questions.

Shaking my shoulders, I close my book and lean on my chair. Sighing, I push my fringe away, with my thumb.

I heard the door slide open, and my head looked up to see who the person was. It was a girl. Not any girl. A really pretty girl. She looked quite pretty with her hair tied in a messy bun.

"Uhh hi?" She asked, and walked to the seat next to me. I sat up straight on my chair, and said hi to her, as she plopped her books on her table.

We had a little conversation, but it ended when the other students started showing up. Well, I did make a friend at the first of school. So that's a record.

The class wouldn't keep their mouth closed, but it happened when a old man walked in, carrying a bunch of books and papers in his hand.

"Good morning class," he greeted. "Let's not waste any time today, we have our exam next week, and I hope you all learned because, we have a surprise test!" He rose the some papers in the air, before his attention turned to me.

"Ahh, it looks like we have a new student, Daniel Middleton, would like to introduce yourself to the class?" He asked, as I gulped.

Hopefully last year's memories won't happen this year. Crossed fingers. Just hope this goes well.

*~*~*

Hey guys,

So how do you like Love Story chapter one?

Nice? Horrible? Let me know it the comments.

Go check out my original account's book:

Secrets
Anything Is Possible.

Both are DanTDM Fanfics, so yeah, see ya.

:)