Season1: Bitter Attraction

UNANG SEANSON PO ITO SANA MAGUSTUHAN NIYO ^^ HART HART <3

NOTE: FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND TYPO alam niyo na po ^^ BEAR WITH OKAY ^^ di ako magaling sa english eh haha trying hard lang ang ako

-------------------------------------------------

''SOMEONE POINT OF VIEW''

ALL FRESHMEN ARE ON THE AVR FOR THE SOME ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE CO-PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY.

''Its so many people here! Golly'' 

''yeah sis youre right'' 

''oo nga but suddenly its okay so madami namang cute boys over there oh!'' 

''really where let me see'' 

''yeah tama ka at yung isa he's looking at me''

ssshhhhhhh why they are so flirt grr >.<

okay attention everybody keep silence and listen.  this announcement is very important.  

Before the school year 2013 start's I as the co-president of this university would like to announce, to all student's / freshmen that before we go through the first '' level'' we gonna have a orientation for ''five days''. don't worry everyone I know that you all wondering ''why are orientation is five days'' I know that this orientation is too much long for a orientation. 

Don't worry guys and gels this orientation is not like in the other universities orientation that,  lets just say kind a ''BORING'' even if there orientation is ''one day '' only. 

I assure you that are orientation is full of fun and excitement. Why? Because this orientation is a party concept and we gonna start it every 6:00 o'clock by the afternoon we will show you that you will not regret that you come to this university. That you will never feel that this school is like the other . 

So lets get be ready later btw are you all excited? 

'' of course we are!'' 

Okay so later the orientation will start wear what ever you want but remember this is a party so wear the best!

=====

First day of school and its kind a boring too many people are now like they never seen each other in a very very very long time! They getting into my nerves so irritating!! and what experiment ( pakulo) kaya ang meron tong school na ito.

haha sorry readers i know youre wondering why i like this right? that because i am a freshmen  you know yung kanina .. na announce ..

''Omg! Look the boy in the top of the building he will gonna jump!'' 

What? Does I hear is true that a boy was trying to jump?

So I try to look up in the top of the building and its true! That someone trying to jump and now he is in the edge of the top of the building!! 

''Hey! Why there's no one tyring stop him?'' I said in the others 

'' hey you too! Are you kidding? Because if yes I will gonna laugh hard''  

Gizz who's this boy he thinks that I am joking around? G0d damn! 

'' nope! Did you not see that im trying call someone to stop that boy to jump in that building!'' 

''haha okay that's funny okay well then go find someone who will gonna stop that BOY to jump and I will give you a reward a big reward if you can find''