The death

It's alright. It's alright"

That was the last words France told me on December 23, 2008. I watched him as his life slowly goes away, too much in shocked to even cry for him. However, that was seven years ago; sadly, France is living lively as ever, just like everyone of us nations can't really die, neither can he. Unfortunately, we do at times lose somethings mental or physical the moment we come back to life, and for France he lost our time and love together. France and I moved in together about five years before that death, and I was happy to be with the man I loved, but then he had to go and get himself killed. He lost all of those memories, the moving in together, the confession, the love, and now I can't even look at him in the face without wanting to cry. Sure, we still hang out at times, but to him we are only friends and nothing more. No, not even friends more like brothers, and that breaks my heart even more than just being friends. I did tried to get him to remember by taking him to all the spot we used to loved to go to, and even to our old house we used to lived in, but nothing. Nothing seemed to return to him, and the fact that I still remember everything as clear as day, is killing me every single bloody day I see him. Why couldn't it be me? Why do I have to be the one to remember everything and act all happy and brave for him? I don't know how long I can handle this. Francis, my love, I miss you. When are you going to return to me?

"This is the story of how I died."