A Normal Day

"And there!" I placed the last block on the roof of my house, completing it. Ever since I moved out of my parents house on my 13th birthday, I had been building a fairly large house, near my village to live in. Inside I had placed many contraptions to make my house automated. As I was about to jump of the roof to go inside, when something the distance caught my eye. I smiled when I recognized my friend Seiler sprinting towards my house. He wore a full set of some kind of multicolored armor and held two Ruby swords, one in each hand. I jumped of the roof of my house to meet him.
"Hey Seiler, did you fall in a color vat?" I chuckled at my joke. He shook his head and laughed .
"Nah I just got this armor from Angel, she called it "peacock armor " or something like that". He then looked up at my house and noticed its completion. "You finally completed that thing?" I nodded then motioned for him to come inside, when another figure came running up the path to my house. It was a villager and he had a look of pure terror on his face. From the white coat he wore, I guessed his profession was a librarian or scientist."Ian, Seiler, come quickly!" He said panting. "Something is attacking the village, and it seems to be mechanical!" I bolted into my house and up the stairs as soon as those words hit my ears. I reached into one of my chests and pulled out my titanium armor and put it on, also grabbing my Nightmare Sword. I raced back out of the house and me, Seiler, and the villager raced toward the village, smoke rising from it into the sunlight sky.

We arrived at the village to see all Neather breaking loose. A giant black robot with grey lines running along it was pummeling houses into dust while villagers ran and screamed in terror. I saw my friends Lauren and Zach each wearing their own set of armor and attacking the robot. "That's a Robo-Pounder!" I yelled to them. Zach turned his head to reply, only to get punched in the face by the Robo-Pounder's rotating arms. Then the Robo-Pounder turned it's purple eye towards me. I shook myself out of my trance and ran at the machine. I pulled out an enchanted golden apple, feeling myself get stronger as I bit into it. Gulping, I pulled out my Nightmare Sword, and with Seiler at my side, we both hit a piston extruding from the ground and bounced into the air, bringing our swords down on the things head. It shuddered then the light disappeared from its eye and fell to the ground.

After we cleaned up the village, me and my friends met at my house. Both Kaytln and Selier wore peacock armor but Seiler held his Ruby Swords, and Kaytln held a enchanted diamond sword. Zach wore redstone armor and Lauren wore pony armor. We all sat around my table talking. "That's the fourth red ant mob this week!" I exclaimed "Wear are they coming from?" Asked Zach