Chapter 1

Kristin's P.O.V

I walked out the door because my stepmum is yelling at me again. She always blames me that i'm the reason of my dad's death. It really hurts that your stepmum is blaming you but I will always understand because I know how it feels. I will always know..

I reached the playground and now i'm sitting here all alone again. This is park means so much to me because this is the only place I go when I was sad,mad and happy. It's the only thing that I have.

Feeling the soft air touching my face and hearing all the laughs from all the kids around here felt so much safer and warmer. I wish that I was them just sliding in the slide,swinging back and forth in the swing. I wish I don't have any problems and all. When I was 4 years old I don't play in playground,walk around the park and I don't get any barbies at all. All I can do when I was a child is listening how my father and my mother fought. When I do something wrong my mum always punished me by locking me inside the closet. I'm used to it now when I've done something wrong I will locked myself inside the closet.

"Hey! You freak!" I turned my head and saw a group of boys at my age. I'm scared,what if they will hurt me again? Or punch me? I started to walk away from them but one of the boys catch my arm. I yelp in pain.

"Is wittle Kristin is in pain?" The black haired guy teased while holding my other arm too.

"P-please don't hurt me!" I begged. A sob escaped my mouth when the other guy punched me in the face. I can taste the blood in my mouth. "P-please.. No!" but they keep punching and pulling my hair out. I started to feel dizzy and weak.

"No! Stop hurting her!" That was the last words I heard before I passed out..

*DREAM

"Clean the table now Kristin!!" My mum yelled at me. I got up and started to clean the table. When I pick up the plates I dropped it. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the closet. I felt my eyes are dropping and I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still in the closet. I can hear my dad yelling at my mum. Walking out the closet I saw my dad pointing a gun at my mum. A gasp escaped my mouth.

"Dad no!!" and that was it.

"BANG!"

*Reality

"No!!!!!" I yelled. I realized that i'm dreaming about my dad. Nobody knows about my mum being murdered by my dad. They all know that Jane is my mum and they know that my dad shot his bestfriend Jake but the reality is my dad killed my mum.

I looked around. I'm not at my place. My eyes widened I started to panicked.

The door opened to reveal a curly haired guy about my age. I looked at him with scared eyes.

"Thank god you're awake" He exclaimed.

"Who a-are you?" I muttered staying away from him like his a murderer.

"Oh sorry.. I'm so rude." He whispered walking in. I step backwards just to keep a space between us.

"By the way, I'm Harry,Harry Styles.."

-

Yey! So that's chapter 1!!

Did you enjoy reading it? Comment here your answers.

°Sorry if there's any errors.°

~Tin. xo