Concert Night

Charlie's pov

Ugh I'm really nervous what if I fail infront of our fans especially.....Layla what to do what to do UGH Leo help me I said dude just take a deep breath then breath out and just think that your in your favorite place all alone no one is there just you and sing that's what I do said Leo then Layla and Anna came back stage to tell us we had 5 minutes so then the 5 minutes where up we went on stage after we got done singing I said Okay guys how are you today? GOOD! The Fans said well I have a special guest for you guys to today her name is drum roll please Layla Harris she's one of my best friends and right now Layla can you please come to the stage for me please,oh as she walked up to the stage she look so nervous and shy she was sooooo cute under that lighting snap out of it Charlie I had said in my thoughts.

Laylas pov

When he called me up to the stage I was so nervous it felt like a thousands of eyes where all looking at me it felt like I was gonna pass out I even caught Charlie starring at me uh what to do what to do then Charlie had got down on one knee and had said Layla will you make me the happiest man and sing with me for the next song then all of a sudden I passed out...........again.

Hey guys I'm back I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while its just school and all kind of crap so yea hopefully you enjoy and yea bye
                              WERIDOIDIOT