Hes Kinda Cute...(chap.1)

(YOUR POV):

So there you are, stuck in another rut! you just got in ANOTHER fight with your ''best friend'', (friends name). Yea, you two fought before, but it was nothing some little talks couldn't fix. BUT THIS TIME, it was different... and after this, you didn't even want to make up, it was too much drama. This was too much to think about. You needed to cool down. you let(fav Pokemon) out of its poke ball. your beloved Pokemon was the only thing that could hold back your tears now... but that still wasn't enough!

You needed space and you needed it now! In complete rage you storm out of the house, (F/P) following close behind. In mid-dash you almost miss the boy about 2 feet away from you! You stop short to avoid running strait into the poor boy! then suddenly ''CRACK''! You fall strait forward, and you feel something below you break your fall. 'OH ARCEUS! YOU REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME (Y/N)!'you think to yourself. You quickly try to get up,but you feel a splitting pain in your ankle that brings you right back down to to floor. The boy who you had just [very awkwardly] fell on top of grabs your hand, you assume to help you up, but that pain just came back again. As you stay on the floor you mutter out some apologies, he does the same. ''I'm so sorry miss, are you ok? You look hurt?''says a green haired boy. ''No worries, I think im fine, my ankle just really hurts!'' You reply with a slight blush flooding your cheeks. ''its looks pretty bad! You should come with me to the Pokemon center and nurse joy really should check it out for you!'' He replied with concern. '' I wouldn't want you to go out of your way for me'' you answer shyly. '' I was actually going there myself, my pansage got pretty damaged by my brothers pansear just earlier, he seems fine but nurse joy should still take a look at him for anything i may have missed'''Well if its not an issue than i guess i should go with you, just in case its a break...'' you say, accidentally cutting him off. ''Great! I could use someone to go with, lets just try and get you up... by the way, my names Cilan!'' he says with a blush. ''My names (Y/N)!''

In order to help you up, Cilan puts an arm around you shoulder and guides your weight on to him. The amount of physical contact between you and such a cute guy made you blush madly, so you tried our best to look away so he wouldn't notice. But then you remember... (F/P)!! You look behind you and (F/P) is just casually strutting behind you two, then winks. You roll your eyes as this was (F/P)'s way of saying ''He would make you a good boyfriend!''

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY; THE ICE CREAM IM EATING WHILE WRITING THIS)

''Ok, that's definitely a clean break! You are going to need someone to do most of your work for you, for at least 6 weeks.'' says nurse joy with a frown. ''But my parents are in Kanto, and they won't be back for 8 weeks! What should I do?!'' you reply. But before you could continue, you heard a voice that made you heart flutter, '' Maybe you could stay with me and my brothers... but only if you want to...'' That's when you realized..it wasn't his voice that exited you... it was him.

This was going to be a good 6 weeks