Be My Escape♥

*A/N- Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this. Its my first book thats not a fanfiction, BUT DON'T LEAVE! Its still about Ryan Seaman:3 So if you think he's attractive then read on, vote, comment, and add it to your reading list, because things are about to get really interesting. I feel like Kendall is a girl that lots of girls can relate to, even me. Although I don't get bullied as much, or as badly. (Yeah, its one of those books.) But anyways, if you don't like it then I'll probably eat your first born child. Or the one you adopt. And if you have any animals those will go as well.

Thanks:3

Abby-*

-

"Get up, c'mon Kendall... If we're late moms gonna be really mad..." My little brother Tristin shook me awake. I pulled my pillow over my face. "No..." I moaned into the black pillow sham.

I really didn't want to go to school. I hated school.

"C'mon, its already seven thirty. You're gonna miss the bus." Tristin tried to yank the pillow off my face. When he succeded, I sat up and glared at him.

"School is Hell." I sneered.

"I know-" He replied. "But you still have to go. So go."

I stuck my tongue out at him as he turned and walked out of my room, slamming my poster covered door behind him. I laid back down and stared up at all the posters on my celeing. Andy Biersack littered the dark purplish-grey walls of my bedroom, along with all the other members of my favorite bands. I turned to my iPod that was plugged into its alarm-clock dock, with a snooze button that had been pressed too many times. Turning it on, I flipped through all the music on the device, and finnaly settled for a Black Veil Brides song. 'I Am Bulletproof" blasted through the speakers.

I got up and shuffled through my closet, settling on an Asking Alexandria t-shirt and picking up some black skinny jeans with holes in the knees up off the wooden floor.

I pulled my shirt off in front of my mirror, exposing my pale skin in the morning light. I looked in the mirror at my hip bones that were starting to show above the waistband on my pajama pants and scrunched up my nose.

Great. Another day of being accused of being anorexic.

I went through my usual morning routine. Straightning my long black hair, and brushing my bangs in front of my forehead like always in front of the vanity mirror that sat to one wall in my room. I put on my dark eye makeup and all my bracelets, and my nose ring and made sure my gages were still in their rightful place before heading into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

After grabbing my skateboard I sat by my bedroom door and my checkered backpack that was normally seated next to it and headed downstairs. I grabbed the sacked lunch I had packed the night before and stuffed it into my bag. "I'm gonna go ahead and go!" Tristin called from the porch as he ran to his bike and started down the sidewalk towards the middleschool. He was in seventh grade, and I was a sophmore in highschool. We lived closer to the middle school, which was the reason behind him being able to ride his bike to school, and me having to skate down to the bus stop every morning to wait for my yellow chariot to deliver me to the hell-hole that Hamleton High was.

I walked out the kitchen door outside, and off the large front porch that wrapped around the entire front half of our large white house. Making my way off the porch and onto the sidewalk in front of our house, I skated off towards the bus stop about two blocks down.

The paper sack in my backpack crunched as I skated down until I reached the yellow Bus Stop sign at the corner of the block. About five minutes later, the bus came to a screeching hault in front of me, and the double doors whisped open.