Chapter 2

((Sorry, but updates will be slow. I don't update regularly,  just when I feel like it. Thanks for understanding!!! Also, (f/b) means favourite book.))

"S-sorry." Kyeo says, pushing himself up on his hands. Your face is a nice deep shade of red. "A-are you ok?" He asks, his face resembling a tomato. "Y-ya, I guess so. You?" You say shakily. "I-I'm good." Kyeo replies.

"Would you lovebirds quit it already?" James rolls his eyes, complaining. "Well maybe you shouldn't have pushed me." Kyeo states matter-of-factly. James scrunched up his nose and says "well you shouldn't have fallen!" He screeched in a high pitched voice.

"Just for that, you'll have to see this." Kyeo bent down to your head, which was on the ground still and planted a kiss on your cheek, then got off of you and stood up. You did the same, your face turning a crimson red.

"Um, Kyeo, was it? How did you get in here? Was it through the broken window?" You question him.

Kyeo looked at you with a guilty smile and said "heh, well, not really. When I came, the window wasn't broken." A look of shock ran across your face. "H-how did you break the window? Why did you break the window?"

"I didn't mean to break the window." He said, defensively. "Than who did?" You ask, tilting your head. "...um...well..." he looked for the right words, until finally he whispered "well, you see, I was thrown through the window."

"WTF? By who?" You question, curious. Kyeo hangs his head, clearly not wanting to talk about it. By instinct, you lift his chin with your right hand, forcing him to look at you. "If your in danger, please let me know. I'll help you fix it." "Me too! Me too! Don't forget about me!" James states really loudly.

You can see Kyeo slightly blush and look at the ground. "Thank you both, but I will be fine." You pull your hand away from his chin and give him a look of worry. "Are you sure?" He nods his head and took a step back.

"Are you tired Kyeo? Do you want to sleep in my room! It's really cool!" James grabs Kyeo's arm and pulls him towards the hallway.

Before they left, Kyeo turned and said "hey (Y/N), nice bra. How did you know I like blue?" And he was gone.

You frantically look down at your chest and see you are wearing your white see-through shirt and your comfiest bra, which happens to be blue. 'Well, at least I'm wearing a bra.' You thought as you ran to your room and grabbed a blue shirt that matched your bra. Taking off your white shirt, you hear someone whistle.

You turn your head to the door to see Kyeo looking you up and down until he meets your eyes. He grins as your face gets hot. You quickly put on your shirt  and turn around fully.

"(Y/N), your brother sent me to come pick up a extra pillow from your room. I didn't know you just left your door open when changing. I'll have to walk by your room more often. " your face is a crimson red by now. You give him one of your three pillows.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" He says energetically and runs to your brothers room. It's 1:35 and you aren't really tired, so you grab (f/b) and lay down on your bed to read. Once you have read quite a few chapters, you hear someone tip-toeing to your room.