Chapter 41 Telling the news

Attention Please read its about the characters. I am changing Luke's name to Ethan for my own reasons that I wont say. He is now Alpha Ethan Finnanzo.

Thursday, January 22nd, 2016

I woke to something moving in my arms. I peak one eye open to see what is is. I find Laura snuggling closer to me with her arms between our chests. I pulled the blanket up farther so it is on her shoulders and then kiss her forehead. I hold her close and enjoy this time I have with my dear mate. The door slams open and Rydel comes barging in yelling about something but instantly stopped when she saw Laura still asleep in my arms.

"I don't know what it is but you two look even more cute now that your married." She says aloud in a whisper. I just rolled my eyes and pointed to the door. She glared but complied and left. Laid back down and snuggled my face back into her neck. She stirred lightly but her eyes never opened. I studied her face taking in her beautiful features. Her eyes slightly opened but she instantly closed them again and I smirked knowing she is awake. I grabbed her sides and she jolted and started laughing. I climbed over her and straddles her legs to keep her still. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head and smiled down at her. I gave her a gentle kiss and she instantly kissed back. She tried to pull her wrists out of my hands but I just tightened my grip and held them above her head. I switched to holding both of her wrists in one hand and slowly moved my hand and laid it on her stomach. I then started tickling her again and she jerked away from the kiss laughing again. She was laughing s hard tears were coming out of her eyes and she was screaming for me to stop. I let go of her wrists and used both hands to tickle her and then stopped and gave her time to breathe.

"Alright lets go eat." I whispered before standing up then pulling her to her feet. We walked hand in hand out of our bedroom and into the living room. My family is sitting on the couch glaring at a shaking James that sat on the couch across from them.

"Why is he here?" Rydel sneers and I glare at her.

"He is our adopted child. You know what they say. The more the merrier. So be nice. He is also a werewolf and he has asked Luke permission to join his pack." I say and Rydel sighs and nods.

"Ethan should be here soon." Riker's mate Sienna announced and James nodded.

"So who's hungry?" Laura asked, breaking the tense silence in the room, while walking to the kitchen.

"Oh yes please. Ill help." James said jumping up and racing after Laura to help. I chuckled and sat on the couch. My family looked at me and I sat on the couch. Something told me they were waiting for me to say something.

"I'm gonna go help with breakfast." I say walking to the kitchen and seeing Laura and James making pancakes. Laura's phone started playing a song and it was beautiful and perfect for this moment. Laura sang with the song and I smiled and watched her dance around the kitchen.

"The doctor lays that new babies head right on her heart." Laura sings gently while unconsciously rubbing her belly.

"AHHHHH. YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!" A shriek sounds from behind me. Startling everyone and the rest show up in the doorway along with Ethan and Gem.

"Um no. I was just thinking what it would be like to have one of my own." She said and Rydel pouted and huffed before sitting in her seat mumbling something about it not being fair and that she was so happy that she could have a niece to spoil. I looked at Laura and she looked at me pleading to wait before we tell them. I walked over to her and kissed her smiling reassuringly at her.

"Let's finish breakfast" I say and she nods turning back to the bacon on the stove. I grab a piece of bacon off the plate but it is snatched from me and my chest is slapped.