1

I knew from the first time I touched a drum set that I was going to be a drummer. It was also in my blood to play drums. My dad was a jazz drummer himself, and mom played on a saxophone. They were in the same band that was called Cara and the boys. I know pretty lame name on a jazz-band, but they liked it so I guess that's what matters. The meaning of the band name wasn't deep or anything like that, it was just that my mom, Cara, was the only girl in the band, and there was five other boys, as simple as that. I could never play in a band where there are no girls, but my mom loved it, she said: "Fewer girls, less drama". I kind of agree, but seriously one girl has never hunted someone. Who knows, maybe the girls in the 80's was just a bunches of drama queens? In that case, I am pretty sure my mom wasn't one of them. My mother never cared about what other peoples said or meant, and her style was totally different. On party's she wore dresses with feathers and threads dangling down, Cara have like a hang-up for 20's jazz dresses. My dad, Andrew, was more usual in the style. He wore, you know 80's clothes. His favorite outfit was a tight jean, grey t-shirt and a terrible jacket. It would not puzzle me if the jacked has all the colors of the rainbow, even more. I have kind of a bad connection with this jacket. I remember at school a while ago I invited the three most popular kids on school home to me. I didn't do it because I wanted to, it was because of our terrible chemistry teacher who set us in the same group. I was an outsider on school, so I thought this was my breakthrough, in my dreams. My dad showed up in his jacket and tight jeans playing on his drums, and mom in her 20's dress playing on her saxophone. And that is how my group separated, because of my crazy parents. Ok, ok, they are excused, they didn't know that I was going to have "friends" over.

HI, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IN ENGLISH. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

-ELISEGROTH